电影随身听附讲解《征婚广告》第9期:我对她没兴趣
日期:2012-11-29 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So has Austin told you anything about...?
奥斯汀有没有提到过关于...?
About you and... Yeah.
关于你和 对。

That you’re taking a break from your marriage and you’re incorrigible.
他说你们要分开一阵, 还有你无可救药。

That phrasing came from his mother.
是他妈妈的说法。

I wouldn’t have put it that way, but... I’m sorry.
我不赞成这种方式,可很遗憾。

If there’s anything you think I need to know, tell me.
如果有我该知道的事,请告诉我。

I will. Sometimes with Austin, you can forget.
好的和奥斯汀一起时可能会疏忽。

Because he seems so mature. I know.
因为他有点早熟, 我知道。

The other day he asked about my retirement plan.
有一天他还问过我的退休计划。

Well, he cares about you, and he wants you to be financially secure.
他是关心你,希望你经济有保障。

You know Austin adores you. I can see why.
奥斯汀崇拜你,我能看出是为什么。

Thank you, Bob. I might prefer Bobby after all.
谢谢,鲍伯 我没准还是更喜欢"鲍比"。

I mean, I like the... I like the history.
我是说,我喜欢那段过去。

Two guys alone in the afternoon watching Doctor Zhivago.
光是两个男人大白天的 看"日瓦戈医生"。

There’s something gravely wrong here. It’s all there, man.
看来问题很严重 都在那,伙计。

The yearning, the suffering, a woman you’ll pursue...
渴望,痛苦, 一个你追求的女人...

...through blizzards, across continents.

顶风冒雪,跋山涉水。

A love so real, even after you’re dead it still hurts.
一份真正的爱, 哪怕你死了都会心痛。

That’s all I want. You need to get out.
这才是我要的, 你得出去走走。

You do. You need to see real people. You wanna watch it again?
你该看看现实中的人 ,想再看一遍吗?

No. I want to go out. Come on, I previewed some Internet ads for us.
我想出去,来吧, 我看过一些网络交友广告。

Internet ads? Come on, I want Zhivago’s Internet ad:
交友广告?免了, 我需要日瓦戈的广告:

"Tragic doctor/poet in desperate pain seeks...
"悲情的医生兼诗人 ,在绝望的痛苦中寻找...

...likeminded playmate for long snowshoe across Eurasia."
"志同道合的同伴 在冰雪中穿越欧亚大陆"。

What do you bet he gets a hundred responses?
会不会有成百的回复?

We’ll start with bisexual Asian women who flyfish.
就从这个亚裔双性恋女人开始。

No Internet ads. This is for you. I hate to flyfish.
别提广告了是为你找的,我不感兴趣。

No, you don’t. What about Sherry?
你才不会 ,雪莉怎么样?

I gave you her number. You never called. Sherry?
你有她的电话却从没打过 ,雪莉?

Sherry’s 24. Her range of interest extends from kickboxing to Tae Bo.
24岁,兴趣范围涉及跆拳道乃至韵律搏击。

She slept with half the guys in my office.
她和我办公室一半的男人睡过。

Then why do you want to set me up with her?
那干嘛介绍给我?

She slept with half the guys in my office.
她和我办公室一半的男人睡过。

重点解释

重点单词:
1、 pursue
vt. 继续,从事,追赶,纠缠
He said Japan would continue to pursue the policies laid down at the London summit.

他说日本将继续贯彻伦敦峰会上确定的方针。


2、 mature
adj. 成熟的,充分考虑的,到期的,成年人的
Its transcription level increased in mature nodules.
该基因在成熟的根瘤中表达量增加。


3、secure
adj. 安全的,无虑的,有把握,稳当的
vt. 保护,弄到
Federal leaders continued their efforts to secure a ceasefire.
联邦政府的领导人们继续他们争取停火的努力。
We'll make sure our home is as secure as possible from now on.
我们将从现在起确保我们的家尽可能安全。


4、gravely
adv. 严重地,严肃地,严峻地,沉重地
No, I should never love anybody better than papa,' she returned gravely.
“不,我永远不会爱任何人胜过爱爸爸,”她严肃地回嘴。


5、preview
n. 预览,试映,事先查看
vt. 预览,预演,事先查看
As you preview the material,you get some idea of the content and how it is organized.
正如你预览素材,你得到一些想法的内容,以及它是如何组织起来。

6、desperate
adj. 不顾一切的,令人绝望的,极度渴望的
'I felt desperate and I had to do something, ' she says.
她说,当时我感到很绝望,而且我必须得做些什么。


重点短语:
1、care about
担心,关心
Something you care about.

你真正关心的东西。

2、start with
从…开始
What choices? So I start with leading what.
什么选择?我以领导什么开始。


3、set up
v. 建立,装配,开业,竖立
At this point, you have the base server set up but not your application.

此时,您已经设置好基服务器,但您的应用程序还没有设置。

考考你:


1、他将努力实行保护美国工人的贸易政策。
2、但问题是我们就应该这样绝望下去吗?
3、但也许他们很关心我吧,毕竟它们是我的云。


答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、He didn't get a decent explanation.
2、Rush over the years, but can not afford to pick up the drip flashing.
3、Try to pair this card with one exactly the same from the other pack.

分享到
重点单词
  • applicationn. 应用; 申请; 专心 n. 应用软件程序
  • transcriptionn. 抄写;抄本;誊写
  • matureadj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的 v. 成熟
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • summitn. 顶点;最高阶层 vi. 参加最高级会议,爬到最高点
  • gravelyadv. 严肃地;严峻地;沉重地;严重地
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • previewn. 预审,查阅,预习,预告 vt. 事先查看,查阅,预
  • incorrigibleadj. 无药可救的,积习难改的,固执的 n. 不可救药
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱