电影《复制娇妻》精讲第28期:我们应该跑掉吗?
日期:2014-03-14 19:21

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Damn. Come on, let's go.
该死,来吧,我们走
You think this is all right, sneaking around?
你觉得这样没问题吗 在这里偷偷摸摸的
Add it up.
你想一想
All the women around here are perfect sexkitten bimbos.
这里所有的女人都是 完美的性感小猫般的傻瓜
All the men are drooling nerds.
所有的男人都是流口水的讨厌鬼
Doesn't that seem strange? Not to me.
那看起来不奇怪吗 我觉得不
Why not? I work in television.
为什么不 我在电视界工作
Oh, come on.
噢,来吧
You know, Walter, I think Joanna is right.
你知道,沃尔特 我想乔安娜是对的
I think Stepford is the answer. She's a great gal.
我想斯戴福就是答案 她是一个很棒的女生
Or she will be.
或者她将会是
Come on, help me up. We shouldn't be here.
来,帮帮我 我们不应该来这儿
Oh, come on. Don't be such a chicken.
噢,来吧,别这么胆小
I should be home with my cupcakes. Why?
我应该在家陪着我的小蛋糕 为什么?
Because you only made 5,000 of them?
因为你只做了5000个?
We're trespassing. Only if we get caught.
我们是非法闯入 会被抓到的
Damn, I can't see a thing.
该死,我什么也看不见
Oh, there's the light. There it is.
噢,灯在那儿 就在那儿
No, Bobbie.
不要,芭比
This is like some alien freak show.
这真像是变态外星人展览
Why? They're just family portraits.
为什么?只是家庭肖像而已
Yeah, that's what I said.
对,我说的就是这个
The lights.

We should get out of here.
我们应该赶快离开
Should we run?
我们应该跑掉吗?
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天

重点讲解
重点单词:
1、sneak
vi. 溜;鬼鬼祟祟做事;向老师打小报告
vt. 偷偷地做;偷偷取得
n. 鬼鬼祟祟的人;偷偷摸摸的行为;告密者
Sometimes he would sneak out of his house late at night to be with me.
有时候他会在深夜偷偷溜出他的家来陪伴我。
2、freak
n. 怪人,怪事;畸形人;反复无常
adj. 奇异的,反常的
Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.
韦尔打高尔夫球时因一次不寻常的事故而摔断了腿。
3、trespassing
n. 擅自进入
v. 侵入;犯罪
They were trespassing on private property.
他们正在擅自闯入私人领地。
重点短语:
1、get out of
逃避;避免
It's amazing what people will do to get out of paying taxes.
人们为逃税所做之事令人吃惊。
2、help up
把(某人)扶起来, 帮助(某人)往上搬东西
George Bush’s first plan aimed to help up to 240,000 delinquent subprime borrowers refinance their debts into government-backed fixed-rate mortgages.
布什的第一个计划旨在帮助约24万的拖欠债务的按揭借款人,方法是用政府担保的固定利率按揭贷款为他们的债务再融资。
考考你(翻译):
1、他每天都把文件偷带出来,复印后又偷偷送回去。
2、迪亚斯是个受过武术训练的健身迷。
3、你可能会因擅自闯入而被起诉。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、For further information, please contact us on the attached form.
2、Chris threw back his head and laughed merrily.
3、She was great with the children and fit in beautifully.

分享到
重点单词
  • delinquentn. 行为不良的人,流氓 adj. 怠忽的,有过失的
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具