电影《热血教师》精讲第49期:你毁了我的墙!
日期:2014-11-28 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20140922190800.png

thank You, Mr. Clark!

谢谢你 克拉克先生!

thank You, Mr. Clark!

谢谢 克拉克先生!

and This Phantom Guy, He's Like So In Love With This Girl

这个鬼魅的家伙 他好像爱上了这个女孩

that He's Got To Grab Her Up, You Know?

然后他就把她给绑架了 你知道吗?

and Then He Takes Her To This Secret Crib,

然后他把她带到了一个秘密的拘禁点

and Then--and Then He Keeps Her There,

然后--然后他一直把她留在那里

and Then They Find Him.

然后 他们找到了他

then What Happens?

然后发生了什么事?

well, I'm Not Going To Tell You.

我不会告诉你结果的

you'll Find Out.

你自己去看

what The Hell?

这他妈的是怎么回事?

you Ruined My Wall!

你毁了我的墙!

i Told You To Paint That Crap In The Street!

我告诉过你要画这破玩意儿 就去街上画!

not In My House!

不要画在我的屋子里!

get Off Of Me, Man! Get Off Of Me!

放开我 伙计!放开我!

you Think You Can Do Whatever You Want?

你以为你能随心所欲嘛?

you Piece Of Garbage!

你个垃圾废物!

ah! Oh!

啊!哦!

ok, Guys, Go In. The Play's Gonna Start.

好了 孩子们 进去吧 演出就要开始了

let's Go In.

一起进去吧

come On, Get In There.

快点 进去吧

let's Go.

快点走

i Can't Find Tayshawn.

我找不到泰肖恩

there's Plenty Of Parents Here.

这里有很多家长在呢

go Look For Him, Mr. Clark.

去找找看他 克拉克先生

we'll Look After The Kids.

我们会照顾好孩子们的

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、crib

vi. 剽窃

vt. 拘禁,关入栅栏;抄袭

Although pets can be fun additions to the family, they shouldn’t be allowed in the nursery or crib.

虽然宠物可以为家庭带来乐趣,但是不要让它们进入婴儿房或者靠近婴儿床。

2、garbage

n. 垃圾;废物

I personally think this is complete garbage.

我个人认为这纯属无稽之谈。

3、whatever

adj. 不管什么样的

pron. 无论什么;诸如此类

Franklin was free to do pretty much whatever he pleased.

富兰克林几乎可以做他想做的任何事情。

4、crap

n. 废话;废物;屎;拉屎

vi. 掷骰子;拉屎

She later said the book was "crap."

她后来说这本书“狗屎不如”。

重点短语:

1、get off

v. 动身;免于受罚;从…下来;脱下(衣服等)

He is likely to get off with a small fine.

他可能会逃脱惩罚,只交一小笔罚金了事。

考考你(翻译):

1、今天早上一颗放在垃圾袋中的炸弹爆炸,炸伤15人。

2、当你年龄再大一点儿,我想你在心理上就更有能力去应对所发生的任何事情。

3、我低头一看,我正站在一堆粪便旁边。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、When you're older I think you're better equipped mentally to cope with whatever happens.

2、My special guest will be Jerry Seinfeld.

3、We will go back to normal when things calm down.


分享到