(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
ms. Wallace, Can We Please Not Talk About Shameika
华莱士夫人 我们可不可以不要 这么谈论莎美卡
like She's Not In The Room?
就好像她不在这里一样?
i'll Talk Any Way I Want.
我高兴怎么样就怎么样
now, I Send My Daughter To School To Be Educated.
我把我的女儿送到学校是为了受教育的
i Don't Expect A Teacher To Bring School Up In My House.
我不希望一个老师把学校的事情 带到我家里
it's Called Homework.
那是家庭作业
excuse Me?
不好意思?
she Has Too Much Of It
她一直在像个保姆一样照顾
to Be Babysitting All The Time.
家里面其他的小孩
than Any Kid In My Class.
一个孩子都更有潜力
mr. Clark.
克拉克先生
shameika Has More Potential
莎美卡比我班上的任何
why Can't You See That?
你为什么看不出来呢?
how Dare You!
你怎么敢那么说!
how You Going To Tell Me What I Should
你怎么能教育我应该
and Should Not See In My Daughter?
或不应该从我女儿身上看出什么?
i Am Merely Suggesting That You Give Her A Chance.
我只是想建议你给她一个机会
i'm Taking My Child Home Now.
我现在就要把我的孩子带回家
the White Tornado Here
而这里这个白种家伙
when I Bring Her Back Tomorrow.
最好不要再在这个学校教书了
better Not Be Teaching At This School
在我明天把她带回这里的时候
ms. Wallace, I Can Assure You I Will Deal With The Situation.
华莱士夫人 我可以向你保证 我会处理这个情况的
come On, Shameika.
走吧 莎美卡
please Don't Fire, Mr. Clark!
请不要解雇克拉克先生!
he Was Just Trying To Help Me, Mama.
他只是想帮助我 妈妈
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、educate
vt. 教育;培养;训练
vi. 教育;训练
He was educated at Yale and Stanford.
他是在耶鲁和斯坦福接受的教育。
2、assure
vt. 保证;担保;使确信;弄清楚
He hastened to assure me that there was nothing traumatic to report.
他急忙向我保证没有任何不快的事要报告。
3、situation
n. 情况;形势;处境;位置
Army officers said the situation was under control.
军方官员说局势已得到控制。
4、potential
n. 潜能;可能性;[电] 电势
adj. 潜在的;可能的;势的
The company has identified 60 potential customers.
该公司已确定了60位潜在的客户。
重点短语:
1、deal with
处理;涉及;做生意
She saw a psychiatrist who used hypnotism to help her deal with her fear.
她去看了精神病医师,医生用催眠治疗帮助她克服恐惧心理。
考考你(翻译):
1、教育儿童须要耐心。
2、他昨天上午的成绩确保了他得到创纪录的第8枚奖牌。
3、现在来看一看该国其他地区的旅行条件。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、At work you need to be able to concentrate.
2、During the second world war he served with 92nd Airborne.
3、The scientists are still working on inventing new methods of reaching outer space.