电影《冰河世纪:大陆漂移》第19期:疯婆
日期:2012-10-17 21:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ooowwww...!!
呜哇...!!
Don't stand there like barnacles... get him.
别想木头人一样站着啊... 抓住他.
Oi, going somewhere mate?
哦, 你想去哪里啊?
Let me at him.
我来对付他.
Any last words?
有遗言要留下吗?
Precious....Will you stop with the Precious...
你能和Precious停手吗...
Mummy...
妈咪...
Well, I guess we showed them... huh.Precious...
好极了, 我想我得向他们介绍... huh.
That's your pet...
那是你的宠物...
Maybe that crazy old bat isn't that crazy after all.
也许那个疯婆婆也没那么疯啊.
Nope.... she's nuts
没有啦.... 他还是木鱼脑袋
You waiting for a formal invitation fancy pants... get in.
你还要我来正式邀请你吗... 进来.
I'm gonna regret this.
我会后悔的.
Flags away...Ow...
降下旗帜...哦0w0...
Don't be a scaredy cat.
别再害怕了小猫.
Urrkk... thats smells worse than me.
哇咔咔... 比我闻起来还糟.
Precious, set your nimbus 35 degrees north.
向南35海里,前进.
Back off.It's ok... I'm on your side.
后退. 没事的... 我支持你.
I knew you were a traitor.
我知道你是叛徒.
Oh your little bunny nose wiggles in the cutist way when you're mad.
哦当你脑子不正常的时候,你有时可真是令人担心的心里发毛.
Your nine lives are over kitty...
你这只猫的九条命用光了...
Silly rabbit... piracy doesn't pay.
傻兔子... 海盗从不付钱.
Hey, that sounds cool.
嘿, 这听起来好酷哦.

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Maybe that crazy old bat isn't that crazy after all.也许那个疯婆婆也没那么疯啊.

after all:毕竟, 到底, 终究

He did climb down after all.

最终他屈服了。

The play came to an end after all.

这场戏总算结束了。

You waiting for a formal invitation fancy pants... get in.你还要我来正式邀请你吗... 进来.

wait for:等候, 等待

Please wait for me at the bus terminal.

请在公共汽车终点站等我。

Time and tide wait for no man.

岁月不等人。

It's ok... I'm on your side.没事的... 我支持你.

on one's side:站在某人一方

I am altogether on your side in this matter.

在这个问题上我完全支持你。

I'm definitely on your side in this.

在这个问题上,我毫不含糊地站在你这一边。

考考你:

也许那个疯婆婆也没那么疯啊.

你还要我来正式邀请你吗...

上期答案:

Sacrificing yourself for your daughter...

I'm just returning the favour.

分享到
重点单词
  • invitationn. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致
  • traitorn. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .