电影《冰河世纪:大陆漂移》第2期:超重了
日期:2012-09-29 23:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Manny, are you ok...?
Manny, 你还好吗...?
Get off... my face.
从我脸上滚开.
That was fun... now, who should I eat first?
那可真有趣... 现在,我该先吃谁呢?
Uncle Morgan, can that really be you?Hey... hey...
蜀黍, 那真的是你么?嘿...嘿...
Sorry, sorry...
抱歉,抱歉...
Mum, dad... pop.Marshall...Marshall...
妈, 爸... 噗.
Hey...Granny?
嘿...
This rump is ripe for picking.
这破烂是我花心思收集到的.
Oh, my whole familiar.See, he still hugs his parents.
噢, 我的朋友们.看那,她还黏在父母那里.
I never thought I would see my little baby again, we've been searching everywhere for you.
我以为我们再也见不到你了我的小心肝, 我们可是在到处在找你.
You have? I knew it, I knew it... deep down I knew I wasn't abandoned.
你们找了? 我就晓得,我就知道... 我的内心深处告诉我并没有被抛弃.
Ahah that's incorrect, we totally abandoned you.But... we always missed you. Right...
阿啊啊,事情不是那样的,我们完全就抛弃你了.但是... 我们还是想你. 对吧...
Yeh, right. Yeh, yeh, yeh... And we just knew Sid would want to see his poor dear Granny before... her time is up.
是啊, 对. 是, 没错,是这样...我们知道Sid一直想见他那可怜的Granny祖母 ... 你知道在他去世以前.
I'll bury y'all and dance on your grave.So frail.
我会把你们都埋了然后在你们的坟前跳舞.真脆弱.
And she can't wait to spend time with you Sid.Oh yeh... Granny, Granny?
她迫不及待地想和Sid度过余生.噢好吧...
Oww...Granny...I don't get to have any fun.Granny...
呕...我貌似没抓住笑点.
Why don't you show her your cave hmm...yeh, she could use a nap.
为什么你不给你亲爱的祖母瞧瞧你的小屋呢...是啊,她可以在那儿小睡一会.
Boy, there's so much to tell you. You know a lot has happened since the last time I saw you.Not interested.
男孩们,我有好多要告诉你们呢. 你们要知道自从离开你们以后发生了很多事情.不感兴趣.
But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age...didn't make sense but sure was exciting.
但是我们却在冰川期发现了恐龙呢...虽然这奇葩但是很激动人心吧.
We're getting rid of the crazy wretch, let's go...
我们还是摆脱这可怜的疯子吧,走吧OwO...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, you can't just leave Sid'll be crushed. Whoa, whoa...
喂,喂,喂,, 你们不能就这样着看Sid被碾碎吧.啊哇,呀哦...
Sorry cookie things are breaking apart back home.Nope, we're headed inland and Granny is just dead weight.
对不起破镜无法重圆.没有啦, 我们打算去大陆而 Granny 她超重了.
See ya.
再见.

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Get off... my face.

get off:从 ... 下来, 离开

It is impossible for him to get off the contract.

他不可能解除契约对自己的束缚。

I can't get off the office treadmill.

我无法摆脱单调的坐班工作。

原句:This rump is ripe for picking.

be ripe for:已适合于, ... 的时机已成熟

The time was ripe for a challenge to the power of the government.

时机已经成熟,可以向政府权力提出挑战了。

Conditions are ripe for solving the problem.

彻底解决这一问题的条件已经成熟。

原句:But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age...didn't make sense but sure was exciting.

make sense:讲得通, 有意义, 言之有理

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

Can you make sense of what this writer is saying?

你能了解这个作家在讲什么吗?

原句:We're getting rid of the crazy wretch, let's go...

get rid of:摆脱, 除去

We have to get rid of these old newspapers.

我们必须把这些旧报纸处理掉。

We will be glad to get rid of him.

摆脱他,我们将很高兴。

考考你:

这破烂是我花心思收集到的.

她迫不及待地想和Sid度过余生.

上期答案:

would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have a little fun.

Besides you can't spend you whole life playing it safe.

分享到
重点单词
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • inlandadj. 内陆的,国内的 adv. 内陆地 n. 内陆
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • frailadj. 脆弱的,虚弱的
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的