影视精讲《冰河世纪番外》第4期:我们要去北极的荒岛
日期:2012-06-16 04:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

台词赏析:

Why am I on Santa's Naughty List?Why? Why?
为什么我会在圣诞老人淘气榜上 为什么啊 这是为什么
Myguess,because he doesn't have a loser list.
我猜 是因为他没有衰人榜
Well, thanks for trying tocheer me up.
好吧 谢谢你的鼓励
I still feel terrible.
我还是觉得很不爽
Pull it together, Uncle Sid.
别这样 席德叔叔
We've got work to do.
我们还有事情要做
But I'm still sulking.
但是我还没消气呢
No time. We're going to the Pole.
没时间了 我们要去极点
The North one?
北边的那个吗
Yep. We're gonna find Santa so I canprove tomy dad that he's real.
是的 我们要去找圣诞老人 这样我就能向老爸证明他是真实存在的
And we're gonnaget you offthat list.And us, too!
而且我们还要把你从淘气榜上除名 还有我们
We may be naughty but we still want Christmas.
我们可能有点淘气 但是我们还是想过圣诞
Peaches, honey, you can't come with us.
桃桃 宝贝儿 你不能跟我们一起去
This is a very dangerous journey.
这一趟很危险
The North Pole is a desolate land of ice and snow.
北极是个冰天雪地的荒岛
This isn't exactly Miami.
这又不是迈阿密
Come on, Uncle Sid,I want us all to have Christmas together.
别这样 席德叔叔 我想大家一起过圣诞节
Hmm. I don't know.
我不知道
It's wildly irresponsible and impulsive but let's do it!
我真是太不负责了太冲动了 但是 走吧
Northward, ho!
往北走 哦也
Uh, guys, let's follow the northern lights.
伙计们 我们跟着北极光走
North. Get it?
往北 明白吗
Northward ho! Santa ho!
往北走 哦也 圣诞老人 哦也

重点解释

词汇精解:
guess:推测; 猜测,臆测; 猜中; 假定,认为
At a guess, I should say she is about fifty.
据推测,我该说她大约50岁。
I can only guess the reason.
我只能猜测原因。
assume, presume, suppose, guess, postulate的区别:这些动词均含为“假设,猜想,推测”之意。
assume:指有很少或完全无根据的武断推测或不合逻辑的推理。
I assume she is innocent.
我认为她是无辜的。
presume:侧重以过去经验或根据现实的某些感觉把某事认定为是事实。
They presume the man to be innocent.
他们认为此人是无辜的。
suppose:常用词,意义较广泛,指缺乏确切事实,根据一些现象进行的推测,也可指为论证而提出合乎逻辑推理的某种假定,有时仅表示自己的意见。
I suppose you dance much.
我想你常常跳舞吧。
guess:常用词,指毫无根据仅凭个人主观臆断或碰运气的猜测。
postulate:指为证实一个理论的正确性而进行的假设。
Even if we postulate that she had a motive for the murder, that still doesn't mean she did it.
即使我们假设她有谋杀的动机,那也并不意味着是她干的。
anybody's (或 anyone's) guess:很难确定;谁都拿不准
How well the system will work is anybody's guess.
这一系统的运行效果如何,谁也拿不准。
impulsive:adj. 冲动的; 任性的; 受感情驱使的; [物]瞬动的,冲击的
Avoid making an impulsive decision.
避免作出草率冲动的决定。
重点词组解析:
cheer up:(使)高兴起来, (使)振作起来
Cheer up! It can't be as bad as all that.
振作起来!情况不会那么糟。
cheer on:向…欢呼, 为…鼓劲加油
Most will probably be cheering on their favourite players.
多数人大概都会为自己喜欢的球员加油。
prove to:向…证实,证明
I shall prove to you that the witness is quite unreliable.
我将向你证明,证人十分不可靠。
get off:下(车、马等); 离开; 发出; (使)入睡
Get off the bus after it came to a stop.

等车站稳再下。
法律专用词汇:不受处罚

分享到
重点单词
  • motiveadj. 发动的,运动的,积极的,动机的 n. 动机,主
  • irresponsibleadj. 不负责任的,不可靠的,没有承担能力的
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • impulsiveadj. 冲动的,任性的 n. (引起冲动的)原因
  • unreliableadj. 不可靠的
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • polen. 杆,柱,极点 v. (用杆)支撑
  • presumevt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然 vi. 假