电影《冰河世纪:大陆漂移》第15期:好基友
日期:2012-10-13 19:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, I can wriggle my toe again... the important one... the little piggy who went to market.
嘿,我再也不能懂我的脚了... 重要的是... 那头小猪去了市场.
Wait, I'm talking again. Oh, I had so many things trapped inside of me that I couldn't say
等等, 我要再说一遍.哦, 我此刻心烦意乱思绪万千,难以说话
like "Hey, I'm not dead..." and why'd it hurt me in the eye but not in an ear.
比如 "嘿, 我没死..." 还有为什么受伤的是我的眼睛却不是耳朵.
I'll push him overboard, you guys say it was an accident.
我把它丢下船, 你们说过这只是个意外.
And why do males have nipples?
为什么男人没奶头?
I'm in... how about you Diego.
我来了... 你怎么样啊Diego.
Diego... Hey relax buddy Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history. C'mon, we're finally heading home.
嘿冷静啊 疯子船长和他的流动动物园一去不复返喽. 来吧,伙伴们,我们终于要回家了.
I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't eat, can't sleep... Maybe I'm coming down with something.
我不知道自己怎么了. 寝食难安... 也许我得病了 .
Hohohoo... I know what you've got.... The "L" word.Yeah, leprosy.
吼吼... 我知道你怎么了.... 是 "L"开头的字母.有了, 是麻风病.
No Sid, no. It's four letters, starts with L ends with E.Ahha, lice...
不 Sid,不是别. 一共是四个字母啦, 首字母 L 尾字母 E. 啊, 是生虱子了...
No... Diego, my friend, is in love. Oh yeah... Love.
不... Diego, 我的好基友, 相思病了.哦我知道了... 爱情.
You mean with the pirate?... No.
你说的是和那个海盗?... 不.
Oh, Shira's gotten under your skin, c'mon admit it.
哦, Shira俘虏了你的心, 承认吧.
A rugged sabre like you...
像你这样一头粗鄙的剑齿虎...
A more rugged sabre like her...
再配上一头粗鄙更胜你一筹的母剑齿虎...
No, no, no, you guys are dead wrong.
不是, 不是, 不是, 你个大错特错.
Denial is the clincher... You're in love pussycat.
否认是无用的... 你这干柴烈火的小猫
Diego and Shira sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...K.I.S.S.I.N.G...
站到树上去,接吻...接吻...
Real mature guys... real mature.
好邪恶啊伙计... 真的好邪恶.

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I don't know what's wrong with me.

be wrong with:...有毛病

He agreed that he was wrong with a good grace.

他很大方地承认自己错了。

He could tell at a glance what was wrong with the car.

他一眼就能看出汽车有什麽毛病。

Maybe I'm coming down with something.

come down with:感染

The boy has come down with influenza.

男孩染上了流行性感冒。

The girl has come down with pneumonia.

女孩已患肺炎。

No... Diego, my friend, is in love.

in love:相爱

Don't be immersed in love.

别再儿女情长了。

It is strange that he should fall in love with such a snobbish girl.

说来真怪,他居然与那位高傲的女孩子坠入情网。

考考你:

我此刻心烦意乱思绪万千,难以说话 。

也许我得病了 。

上期答案:

doesn't it weigh on you that the world might be ending...

I mean Louis and I we hang out...

分享到
重点单词
  • piraten. 海盗,盗印者,侵犯专利权者 v. 侵犯版权,翻印,
  • matureadj. 成熟的,(保单)到期的,考虑周到的 v. 成熟
  • gracen. 优美,优雅,恩惠 vt. 使荣耀,使优美
  • snobbishadj. 势利的
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • glancev. 一瞥,扫视,匆匆一看,反光,闪烁,掠过 n. 一瞥
  • denialn. 否认,拒绝