电影《冰河世纪:大陆漂移》第3期:有个双胞胎妹妹
日期:2012-09-30 22:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sure he's fine.I'm completely not... fine.
我肯定他会没事的.我一点也不... 好.
I did not just do that, that was crazy.Nice...
我可不会那么做的, 简直是疯了.棒极了...
Isn't he perfect.Perfect... ehhh it, it's such a strong word, maybe adequate.
他还不是很完美,对吧.棒极了... 诶, 这是个很重的措辞 , 也许恰到好处.
Who are we stalking, is it Ethan?I bet it's Ethan.Ok... we know...
我们在跟踪谁啊, 是Ethan吗?我打赌是Ethan.好吧... 我知道了...
What are you guys doing here?Manny told us to keep an eye on you.
你们在这儿作甚?Manny告诉我们要眼睛盯着你.
But not to let you see us under any circumstances.Ohh... Stupid, stupid, stupid... stupid...
但是绝对不要让你看到我们.哦... 真蠢, 渣蠢, 特蠢... 爆蠢...
Ok, I'm going for it. Do I look ok?... Louis.
好吧, 我要去了. 我看上去还好不?... Louis.
Ok doesn't even begin to cover it.
好吧,你别遮住.
Oh Louis, you're the greatest friend ever....
哦 Louis, 你可真是最好的朋友了....
Thats me.
我就是这样.
Hi Ethan, my name's Peaches... what's yours? Oooh, what am I doing. Ok just be cool, just be cool...
嗨 Ethan, 我的名字是 Peaches... 你们贵称? 哦h, 我在做什么. 好 要酷, 要帅...
Yep hoho, that's intense.
好 吼吼, 有点紧张.
No, no, no... noooo....
不, 不, 别... 不....
Gross, it's that weirdo that chills with possums.
恶, 这是那个一直和负鼠混在一起的怪小孩.
Whoa, what just happened?Oh no, Ethan I am so sorry I... Wow... even better looking up close, phenomenal, I mean...
哇哦, 发生什么了?噢 不, Ethan 我真抱歉... 唔哦... 最好来仰视, 我的意思是,随机应变 ...
You have a twin sister?
你有一个双胞胎姐妹?
Am I interrupting something?Dad.
我打断了什么吗?老爸.
Oh boy. Ok... Sorry, I just...
好了男孩们. 够了...抱歉, 我只是要...
Wait...No, you go...Move back, good...
等等...不, 你走... 快回去, 很好...
You, keep away from my daughter.Dad, nothing...
你们, 离我女儿离远点.老爸, 没什么的...
And you, you're grounded.But I didn't...
还有你, 你被禁足了.但是我并没有...
Grounded...
禁足...

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Manny told us to keep an eye on you.

keep an eye on sb:留意, 照看

Would you keep an eye on my baby for a while?

请你照看一下我的婴儿好吗?

Keep an eye on my suitcase while I buy my ticket.

我买票去,请关照一下我的小提箱。

原句:But not to let you see us under any circumstances.

under any circumstances:在任何情况下

We should stand by our promises under any circumstances.

在任何情况下我们都应该信守诺言。

You shouldn't resort to violence under any circumstances.

在任何情况下你都不应诉诸暴力。

原句:You, keep away from my daughter.

keep away from:远离, 回避

I warned her to keep away from that bad set.

我警告过她不要接近那帮坏蛋。

Nobody can entirely keep away from this competitive world.

没有人能够完全远离这个竞争社会。

考考你:

你有一个双胞胎姐妹?

但是绝对不要让你看到我们.

上期答案:

This rump is ripe for picking.

she can't wait to spend time with you Sid.

分享到
重点单词
  • suitcasen. 手提箱
  • competitiveadj. 竞争的,比赛的
  • groundedadj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • adequateadj. 足够的,适当的,能胜任的
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • resortn. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借 vi. 诉诸,常去