电影《冰河世纪:大陆漂移》第1期:去送命
日期:2012-09-28 22:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What, what was that? Ellie, did you hear that?I heard it Manny, whatever it is is miles away.
神马,那是啥? Ellie,你听到了吗?我听见了啦 Manny, 无论那是啥都在几公里以外.
Peaches, you alright? Where is she, no teenager is ever up early.
Peaches, 你还好吗? 她去哪儿了, 她不该这么早就起来的.
Nooo... easy warden, she's not on lockdown.
不... 偷懒的看门猫, 她不见啦.
You two were supposed to be responsible uncles.
你俩应该做一对负责任的叔叔.
What... I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15-20 minutes ago.
啥... 我15~20分钟前还没看到她溜走呢.
Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
也许她和 Louis 去了瀑布.
The falls... where the deliquents go!Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.
瀑布...那可是问题骚年去的地方!淡定啦,不过是一帮孩子们结伴到哪儿去玩而已.
No, no... it's a gateway hangout.First it's the falls then she's pucing
不,不只是这样... 她玩耍得无法自拔.第一她去的可是瀑布啊
her trunk and the next thing you know she's addicted to berries.
第二件事就是她爱死了野莓.
Manny, you are over-reacting. She's not going to be your little girl forever.
Manny, 你反应过度了. 她不可能永远是你小姑娘.
I know, that's what worries me.
我很明白, 但这就是我担心的地方.
C'mon...
得了吧...
Louis... would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have a little fun.
Louis... 你难道就不能把脑袋从地底下伸出来试着尝试点乐趣.
Ow... I'm a mole-hog, my head's supposed to be underground and my idea
噢... 我是只鼹鼠猪, 我的脑袋应该呆在地下而且我
of fun isn't risking death so you can meet some cute mammoth.
乐天派的脑袋也本该呆在地下而不是为了见什么可爱又萌的猛犸去送命.
Ethan isn't cute... he's hot. Besides you can't spend you whole life playing it safe.
Ethan可不萌哦... 他很愤怒. 而且你这次可别想再从他的怒火中幸免于难.
I know I would.Dad!! There's no reason to be mad.
我就知道.老爸!! 你没必要发火啊.
You know how I feel about you going into the falls, especially alone.
你知不知道我有多担心你去瀑布那里,而且还是一个人.
Ahem... she's not alone sir.You don't count weiner.
诶... 她可不是一个人去的.你可不算其中一员.
Yes, there's my place and he just put me in it... thankyou.
恩, 这是我的地盘,是他把我拉出来的... 感激不尽.
C'mon young lady we're going home where I can keep an eye on you.
跟上年轻的女士我们要回家了 回去以后我会一直牢牢盯住你.
So... should I just, um, wait here or...?
那么我应该在这里等着还是只...

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15-20 minutes ago.

sneak off:潜出, 偷偷溜出去

The cat ate the food and sneaked off.

猫吃完食物就偷偷跑了。

How did he sneak off in the middle of the meeting without being noticed?

他是如何在会议中途偷偷溜走而未被人发现呢?

原句:Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.

hang out: 闲逛

I like to hang out at mall with my friends.

我喜欢和我的朋友一起去购物中心闲荡。

On holidays, we like to go to the forest cabin and let it all hang out.

在假日,我们喜欢去森林小木屋完全放轻松。

原句:C'mon young lady we're going home where I can keep an eye on you.

keep an eye on sb:留意, 照看

He asked his neighbour to keep an eye on his house.

他请邻居照看他的房子。

Will you keep an eye on my children for a while?

你愿意照看一会儿我的小孩吗?

剧情百科:

《冰川时代4》的故事,是从鼠奎特与松果的疯狂追逐开始,日以继夜,从太阳升起、下山,到月亮升起,永无止尽,并且,在这段过程中,牵一发而动全身,地球因为鼠奎特的疯狂行径,在受到小小的连锁刺激后,原本相连的地表径自分裂成七大洲四大洋,导致曼尼、希德和迭戈开启了全新的大冒险, 希德的古怪姥姥无意间也与三人一起漂流到海上,一路上要满足她各种古怪的要求,更特别的是,这群难兄难弟还被一票海盗给堵上,让他们的回家之旅,增添了更多意想不到的疯狂刺激

考考你:

你难道就不能把脑袋从地底下伸出来试着尝试点乐趣.

而且你这次可别想再从他的怒火中幸免于难.

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • trunkn. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱 (复