美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第二季第7集第3期:平安无事
日期:2017-03-15 19:03

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Easy.Grab the door, Jeremy.Stop fussing, I'm fine.

小心 你关门 杰里米 别小题大做 我没事

The doctor said that you have to take it easy.

医生说你得小心


Yeah, you don't wanna rip the stitches, hemorrhage, and die, right?

没错 你不想撕开伤口流血至死吧

Yeah. The only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment.

是啊 我现在唯一的危险就是窘死

No.I "walked" into a knife,How does somebody do that?

没人笑话你 我自己"撞上"了刀子 有人会这么蠢吗

It was a freak accident.It happens.

只是个意外 人人都可能

Yeah. I mean, I've done it, like, 20 times at the grill.

没错 我在烧烤吧干过差不多20次吧

Ok, I'm being nice.All right, easy.

好吧 我只是想宽慰你 小心 慢点

What should I do with this? I got it.

这个放哪里 给我就行

So, what are we gonna do? Make lunch.

我们该做什么 做午饭

About Katherine.We're not going to do anything, Jeremy.

我是说凯瑟琳 我们什么也不做 杰里米

She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that.

她差点害死珍娜 我们不能就这么算了

Yes, we can. If it keeps us safe, then we can.

我们能 只要大家都平安无事就好

What if she tries something else? She won't.

她要是耍别的花招呢 不会了

Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said.

凯瑟琳伤害珍娜是因为我没听她话

Well, I'm doing it now. Me and Stefan are over.She wins. The end.

现在我听话了 我和斯特凡分手了 她赢了 一切结束了

You're being naive and you know it.

你这样做太天真了 你自己也知道

Where are you going? Out.I'll be back!

你去哪儿 外面 我去去就来

Where should I put these?

这些东西该放哪

Right there. Thank you, Miss Flowers.You've been such a wonderful help.

放那儿吧 谢谢 弗拉维小姐 您真是帮了大忙

Oh, it's my pleasure, dear.

亲爱的 这是我的荣幸

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.I will.

还有什么要帮忙的尽管告诉我 好的

词汇解析

1、rip

(使)撕开;(使)扯开;(使)撕裂;(使)划破

I felt the banner rip as we were pushed in opposite directions.

当我们被推向相反的方向时,我感觉横幅被撕裂了。

I tried not to rip the paper as I unwrapped it.

我把纸打开的时候,尽量不把它撕破。

撕去;扯掉;剥去

He ripped away a wire that led to the alarm button.

他把连着报警按钮的电线扯掉了。

She ripped off her dress and let it fall to the floor.

她一把扯下连衣裙,任其滑落到地上。

(迅猛地)穿入,穿透,冲过

A volley of bullets ripped into the facing wall.

一排子弹射进对面的墙上。

Their minibus was ripped apart by a bomb.

他们的面包车被炸弹炸得粉碎。


2、freak

反常的;怪异的;极端的

Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.

韦尔因为一次打高尔夫时发生的离奇事故折断了腿。

The ferry was hit by a freak wave off the North Wales coast.

渡船在北威尔士海岸附近被一股反常的海浪击中。

(使)吃惊;(使)不安;(使)恼怒;(使)困惑

I saw five cop cars pull into the driveway. And I literally freaked.

我看到 5 辆警车开进了我家的车道。我简直吓坏了。

I think they got freaked by women laughing at them.

我想他们被那些嘲笑他们的女人搞得不知所措了。

分享到