(单词翻译:单击)
吸血鬼日记
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Uh, I came to see if today's basket-case period had expired.
我来看看 你的心情好点了没有
Maybe you should just go,'cause my mom's gonna be home soon.
你还是走吧 我妈就要回来了
No. Y-you been dodgin' me all day.I mean, I'm more insecure than you are now.
别 你今天一直都在躲我 我现在比你更加不安
What do you mean?It means that you almost died,And it really freaked me out.
你这是什么意思 我的意思是 你差点死掉 真的把我吓坏了
And I-it got me thinking,You know, 'cause I'm just
我想了很多 因为我
I'm not in a position where I can lose someone else right now.
我不能再承受任何失去亲人的打击了
I realized that even though today I wanted to throttle you,
我发现 就算我今天我想杀了你
I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with you,
我还是爱你的 这点是毋庸置疑的
And now it seems like you don't feel the same way.
可现在你好像已经不这么想了
Hi.What time is it?It's almost dawn.Come with me.
嗨 现在几点了 快天亮了 跟我来
Stefan, what are we doing here?We're gonna get caught.
斯特凡 我们来这儿干什么 我们会被发现的
Well, I compelled the guard to go on break So I could kiss my girlfriend at the top of the ferris wheel.
我强迫守卫 叫他去休息一下 这样我就可以在摩天轮顶上吻我的女朋友了
Stefan...We have to take these moments, Elena. All right?
斯特凡 我们应该珍惜这一刻 埃琳娜 好吗
What Katherine did to Caroline could just be the beginning,
凯瑟琳对卡罗琳的恶劣行径只是一个开始
And--and then there's things with Tyler's family that we don't even understand yet.Then there's always the "D" Word.
还有古怪的泰勒家了 我们现在都不明白是怎么回事 还有达蒙的阴影挥之不去
But I came back to this town to start a life with you.We can't forget to live it.
但是我既然回到镇上 要和你开始全新的生活 我们就不能逃避
词汇解析
1、realize
认识到;意识到;了解
As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.
我们刚意识到有什么不对劲就把孩子转移了。
People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.
人们没有意识到这次经济衰退事实上有多严重。
(希望、心愿或恐惧)实现,成为现实,发生
Straightaway our worst fears were realised.
我们最恐惧的事情一下发生了。
Those are our hopes; we are starting this clinical trial to investigate whether those hopes will be realised.
那些就是我们的希望;我们正在开展这些临床试验以调查那些希望是否可以实现。
实现;实施;实行
Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.
将尝试和探索纺织技巧来把这些设计变为现实。
The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.
该书包罗万象、精彩纷呈的特质在舞台上得到了精彩再现。
2、compel
强迫;逼迫
the introduction of legislation to compel cyclists to wear a helmet.
强制骑自行车者戴头盔的法律的出台
Leonie's mother was compelled to take in washing to help support her family.
利奥妮的妈妈被迫在家替人洗衣服,以贴补家用。
觉得必须(做…)
Dickens felt compelled to return to the stage for a final good-bye.
迪肯斯觉得必须返回舞台作最后的道别。
I felt morally compelled to help.
我觉得从道义上我必须帮忙。