美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第14集第15期:开始起效了
日期:2016-05-12 15:15

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

Elena, Stefan...He's right behind me.Stefan, what are you doing?

埃琳娜 斯特凡他 他马上就出来 斯特凡 你在干什么

It's gonna be ok. We'll fix it.What is it?I can't.Can't? Can't what?

会没事的 我们会解决的 解决什么 我不能 不能 不能什么


The spell's still up, we can't get them out.Yet.

咒语还在 我们还不能让他们出来 暂时而已

You went in there not knowing if you could come back out?

你进去之前不知道可能出不来吗

Oh, my god.I heard you scream.We can't leave him in there.We promised him, both of us.I know.

天呐 我听到你的呼喊 我们不能把他留在里面 我们都对他保证过 我知道

Even if we're able to break through the seal,we won't be able to hold it for long.

即便我们能破除封印 也撑不了多久

She's not here! Damon.She's not here. What?She's not here!I think it's working!

她不在这儿 达蒙 她不在这 什么 她根本不在里面 开始起效了

I just wanted my mother back.Jeremy's fine. He's outside.

我只想带我妈妈出来 杰里米没事 他在外面

We won't touch him.Bonnie! Keep going!They better hury.

我们不会伤害他的 邦妮 别停 他们最好快点

Stefan, they can't hold it much longer!Damon, we need to get out of here.

斯特凡 他们就快撑不住了 达蒙 我们要出去了

It doesn't make sense. They locked her inside.

说不通啊 她明明被封在墓里

If we don't leave now,We're not getting out.How could she not be in here?

要是我们现在不走 我们就出不去了 她怎么会不在里面呢

It's not worth spending all of eternity down here!

不值得在这里度过永生

She's not worth it! No!Damon!Please.

不值得为她这么做 不值得 达蒙 求你了

重点讲解

1、get out

逃离;被迫离开

They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们或许想逃离这个国家。

I told him to leave and get out.

我叫他滚开。

退出(组织);撤销(承诺)

I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.

我想退出这个团体,但是他们不同意。

Getting out of the contract would be no problem.

撤销这个合同不会有任何问题。

(消息、信息等)泄露,为人所知

If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.

如果消息现在传出去,可能会是灾难性的丑闻。

Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.

我认为亚美尼亚局势非常严峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都将作出反应。


2、break through

冲破;突破

Protesters tried to break through a police cordon.

抗议者们试图冲破警察的封锁线。

About fifteen inmates broke through onto the roof.

大约15名犯人闯到了屋顶上。

(克服困难或障碍)取得突破

There is still scope for new writers to break through.

仍有一些领域需要新作家们去开拓。

I broke through the poverty barrier and it was education that did it.

我摆脱了贫困,这要归功于教育。

显现;显露

Despite everything, Elizabeth's human side keeps breaking through.

不管怎样,伊丽莎白还是不断显露出其作为普通人的一面。

Sunlight had broken through the clouds.

阳光冲破了云层。

分享到