美剧精讲《吸血鬼日记》第一季第22集第6期:轻浮的赞扬
日期:2016-10-02 21:37

(单词翻译:单击)

吸血鬼日记

The plan stays the same.We wait till the fireworks start.

按原计划不变 以烟花表演为号

Until then, blend in. Stay a part of the celebration.They'll never see us coming.

在那之前 我们混入庆典的人群中 他们会措手不及


They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 1864,which makes us their targets.

1864年我们的祖先把他们活埋 他们现在来复仇 所以我们会成为攻击目标

This area here is the stage.This is where the founding families are gonna be.

这块地方是舞台 创始家族的人会出现在这里

Any questions?We're taking an enormous risk.

有问题吗 我们正冒着巨大的风险

We're talking about our families, John.

他们可是我们的家人 约翰

Anna.What are you doing here?

安娜 你来这干嘛

It's the only way to draw them out and kill them.all of them.

这是找出并消灭他们的唯一办法. 所有吸血鬼

I like you better like this.The period look, it...didn't suit you.

我更喜欢你现在的打扮 古装打扮... 不适合你

Is that an insult?Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order.

你这是损我吗 埃琳娜 实际上呢 这算是最高的赞扬

Look, I know Stefan is worried about our friendship.

听着 我知道斯特凡有点担心 我们之间的友情

Did he mention something to you, too?No. Did he mention something to you?

他也跟你说什么了吗 没有 他有跟你说什么吗

No. Nothing worth repeating.

没有 都是些废话

So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments and that eye thing that you do.What eye thing?

所以我想你还是收敛下你轻浮的赞扬 也别用那眼神看我 什么眼神

词汇解析

1、mention

(简短地)谈及,说起,提到

She did not mention her mother's absence.

她并没有说起她母亲不在场的事。

I may not have mentioned it to her.

我可能没跟她提过这件事。

提及;论及

The statement made no mention of government casualties.

声明里没有提及政府方面的伤亡情况。

At the community centre, mention of funds produces pained looks.

在社区中心一提到资金问题,大家就会愁眉不展。

(在文章中)提到,谈及(某人的名字)

I was absolutely outraged that I could be even mentioned in an article of this kind.

我大为恼火,我的名字居然出现在这种文章里面。

As for your father, he won't be mentioned in my will.

至于你父亲,我的遗嘱里不会提到他的名字。


2、compliment

赞美;恭维

They complimented me on the way I looked each time they saw me.

每次见到我,他们都称赞我的外貌。

Firstly I compliment you on most of your excellent Spring issue of Triangle.

首先,让我来夸几句,你们《三角迷踪》春季号的大部分内容都非常精彩。

致谢;祝贺;致意

My compliments to the chef.

请向厨师代为致意!

Give my compliments to your lovely wife when you write home.

写信回家的时候,代我问候你可爱的妻子。

分享到