(单词翻译:单击)
吸血鬼日记
Rick.Yeah.Come here.You keep those nifty little vamp weapons in the car?
里克 什么事 过来 你车上还备着对付吸血鬼的可爱小武器吗
Yeah. Why do you ask?Because this square is crawling with tomb vampires.I think we might need a stake or two.
备着呢 怎么了 广场已经遍布了墓穴出来的吸血鬼 我想我们需要几根木桩
Yeah. Got it.Go.Uh, what are you doing? Saving your life.
明白 去吧 你在干什么 英雄救美
15 words or less...Tomb vamps are here.Founding families are the target.
十五个字说完 墓穴吸血鬼来了 创始家族是袭击目标
Get her out of here. Now.Wait. Wait. Where are you going?That's more than 15 words, Stefan.
带她离开 快 等等 你去哪里 超过十五个字了 斯特凡
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.Let's go find him. Come on.
等等 杰里米也在附近 去找他吧 来吧
There was this time freshman year When bonnie and I were in a fight.
高一的时候 邦妮和我吵了一架
And we swore that we would never talk again.Caroline, give it a rest.Thanks.
我俩发誓永远不理对方 卡罗琳 省省吧 谢谢
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.I decided not to.
你在这里干什么 我叫你回家的 我决定不回
If I tell you to do something, you do it.Get off me. Mayor. Is everything ok?
老子说一 你不准说二 放开我 镇长 出什么事了吗
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.Take your friends with you.
拜托了 泰勒 我要你回家去 立刻 带上你的朋友们
But why? What's going on?I can't explain.All of you need to get home. Now.Please.
为什么 出什么事了 我不能解释 马上回家就是了 拜托了
Yeah, ok.Here.Take my car. It's out back.Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
好吧 给你 开我的车回去 就停在后面 快点 卡罗琳 马特 跟他一起走
词汇解析
1、stake
处于危险境地;处于成败关头
The tension was naturally high for a game with so much at stake.
对于一场成败攸关的比赛来说气氛自然非常紧张。
At stake is the success or failure of world trade talks.
世界贸易谈判正处于成败的重要关头。
(比赛或行动的)赌注,风险
The game was usually played for high stakes between two large groups.
游戏通常在两大集团之间进行,下的赌注一般都很大。
By arresting the organisation's two top leaders the government and the army have now raised the stakes.
逮捕了该组织的两名主要头目后,政府和军队现在面临的风险更大了。
将…押(在…);以…打赌;拿…冒险
He has staked his political future on an election victory.
他把自己的政治前途押在竞选获胜上。
He has staked his reputation on the outcome.
他将自己的名声赌在了这个结果上。
2、decide
决定,拿定主意(做)
She decided to do a secretarial course.
她决定修一门文秘课程。
He has decided that he doesn't want to embarrass the movement and will therefore step down.
他已拿定主意:他不想令运动陷入困窘的境地,因此决心辞职。
解决;判决;裁决
She was still young, he said, and that would be taken into account when deciding her sentence.
他说,她还年轻,而这一点在对她量刑时将会予以考虑。
This is an issue that should be decided by local and metropolitan government.
这个问题应该由当地及大都市政府共同解决。