(单词翻译:单击)
吸血鬼日记
Who are you? A friend of Jenna's.
你是谁 珍娜的朋友
Jenna sent you?I came on my own.Ah. I get it.
珍娜让你来的吗 我自己来的 明白了
Well, buddy, I know you think this makes you brave,
伙计 我知道你孤身前来 会让你显得很勇敢
But actually it makes you pretty stupid.
不过事实上你愚蠢透了
Either way, here I am.What do you want?
无论如何 我已经来了 你想要干嘛
Ah, Jenna's a good person. She deserves the best.
珍娜是一个好人 好人该有好报
I'm here to make sure she gets it.Was that supposed to be a threat?
我是为了她得到幸福的生活 你是在威胁我吗
Couldn't you throw a punch?Maybe provoke me a little?
打我一拳试试 稍稍激怒我一下
I'm not a violent guy by design.Well, you're not a very smart one, either.
我可不是暴力男 你也不是聪明男啊
How's that?Cause you have no idea who you're talking to.
此话怎讲 因为你不知道在跟谁说话
I need a ride.Sure.Look, I like Caroline.
送我回去 好的 听我说 我喜欢卡罗琳
She's got this thing, this way about her,And I like her, ok?
她有着独特的魅力 但我喜欢
And I'm not gonna defend it or apologize about it.
我不会强辩 也不会因此道歉
Ok.So stop your little Bromance bitch act.Ok.
好的 所以别再八卦我和她的关系 好的
重点讲解
1、deserve
应得;应受;值得
Government officials clearly deserve some of the blame as well.
政府官员显然也应当承担部分责任。
They know the sport inside out, and we treat them with the respect they deserve.
他们对这项体育运动了如指掌,我们也给予了他们应有的尊重。
罪有应得;活该
One of them said the two dead joy riders got what they deserved.
他们中的一个人说这两名开偷来的车去兜风的人死得活该。
2、suppose
假定;假设;设想
Suppose someone gave you an egg and asked you to describe exactly what was inside.
假设有人给了你一枚鸡蛋并要你准确描述鸡蛋里面有什么。
Supposing he's right and I do die tomorrow? Maybe I should take out an extra insurance policy.
假设他是对的,我确实明天就会死,那该怎么办?也许我应该再买一份保险。
(根据所知)认为,推断,料想
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working.
这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
I knew very well that the problem was more complex than he supposed.
我很清楚那个问题比他料想的要更复杂。
(表示不耐烦或有些生气)我想,我看
I suppose you think you're funny.
我想你认为自己很好笑。
I don't suppose it occurred to you to notify the police.
我看你没想过要去通知警察。