(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Elena: And there's Vicki, all nonchalant in the bathroom, Like it's no big deal that they're hooking up.
然后Vicki若无其事地出现在浴室里,就像他们搞在一起没什么大不了的。
Matt: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. Your brother and my sister, that's weird.
是啊,我说实话。你弟弟和我妹妹在一起 真是诡异。
Elena: Yeah.
是啊。
Matt: How late is he?
他迟到多久了?
Elena: Hitting the hour mark. Hope there's nothing wrong. Which means I'm not talking boy problems with you.
快一个小时了。希望别出什么事。我是说我不会跟你谈论男生的问题的。
Matt: Good. I mean, it's not like we were ever best friends or anything.
很好。毕竟我们以前又不是最好的朋友之类的。
Elena: Ok. Here goes-- What do you think of Stefan? Is he a good guy?
好吧。这么说吧。。你怎么看 Stefan这个人?他是个好男人吗?
Matt: Why? What's he done?
怎么这么问 他做了什么事情吗?
Elena: Not any one thing. He's just so secretive all the time. I think there's something that he doesn't want me to know, Which makes me want to know all the more.
不是某一件事,只是他总是神神秘秘的。我觉得有些事情他不想让我知道。结果却让我越发的想一探究竟。
Matt: Like what? Like that he's a serial killer. And he keeps a clown suit in his trunk?
什么意思 就像他是个连环杀人魔,还在箱子里藏了件小丑服吗?
Elena: No, of course not. But what do we know about him, really?
不,当然不是。但是我们真正知道他些什么呢?
Matt: He's great at football. A little bit of a loner. And as much as I hate saying it, he might be a nice guy.
他橄榄球打的很棒。有点孤僻。还有我最不愿意承认的,他也许是很不错的男人。
Elena: So you think I'm just being paranoid?
所以你觉得是我太疑神疑鬼了吗?
Matt: I think you should talk to him.
我觉得你该和他好好谈谈。
Stefan: Talk to who? I'm so sorry that I'm late.
和谁好好谈谈?抱歉,我迟到了。
Elena: What happened?
发生什么事了?
Stefan: I got held up.
我被耽搁了。
Elena: Is everything ok?
一切都还好吗?
Stefan: There was this thing with my uncle.
我和叔叔有些事情。
Elena: And you couldn't call. And tell me that you were going to be an hour late?
所以你连打个电话。告诉我你会迟到一个小时都不行吗?
Matt: Ok. You two have fun.
好了,你们俩玩的开心点啊。
Stefan: I'm really sorry. It was unavoidable.
我真的很抱歉,是件无法避免的事。
Elena: What was unavoidable? Ok.
什么无法避免的事。好吧。
Stefan: Oh, uh, Elena, please...
Elena 求你。。
Elena: No, Stefan, don't you get it? Every question gets a vague non-answer. What is so awful that you're afraid to tell me?
不,Stefan 你不明白吗?每个问题都答非所问而且模棱两可。你有什么可怕的事不能对我坦诚相告。
Man: I know you. My god.
我认识你。天哪!
Stefan: I'm sorry.
不好意思 。
Man: I know you. How can it be?
我认识你 怎么可能?
Stefan: I think you have the wrong person, sir.
我想你认错人了 先生。
Man: You haven't aged a day.
你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有。
Stefan: I'm sorry. Excuse Me. Hey, can we-- can I take you home? And we can talk about it? Is that ok?
对不起 不好意思。我送你回家好吗?然后我们可以聊聊,怎么样?
Elena: Wait, what was that?
等等,刚刚是什么状况?
Stefan: I--I don't know. uh, nothing.
我...我不知道,没什么。
Elena: Right, nothing. Ok, um... I gotta go, Stefan.
好吧,没什么。我要走了 Stefan.
重点讲解
big deal
了不起的事
Moving is not a big deal to me now, because we are both consultants who have..
现在搬家对我们来说,倒不是什么大事情,因为我们双方都是顾问.
hook up
搭上关系(尤指工作或社会关系)
You must hook up with Mr. Ordway once you arrive there.
你一到那儿必须马上与奥德韦先生联系。
all the more
更加
But if protectionism grows in Western countries, Chinese nationalists will be all the more inclined to demand that their government stand up to them.
但是,如果在西方国家,贸易保护主义更加严重,中国的民族主义者将更加倾向于要求他们的政府站出来对抗它们。
剧情百科

台球
台球它是一项在国际上广泛流行的高雅室内体育运动,是一种用球杆在台上击球、依靠计算得分确定比赛胜负的室内娱乐体育项目。台球也叫桌球(港澳的叫法)、撞球(台湾的叫法)。台球已发展成为多种多样:有中式八球、俄式落袋台球、英式落袋台球、开伦台球、美式落袋台球和斯诺克台球,其中斯诺克最为普遍,已成为一项比赛项目。同时台球也作为大众娱乐项目。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.People always talk about a _____ like this auguring more deals.
人们总是说,像这样的大交易预示着更多的交易。
2.This model is designed to help you _____ with women you meet through any social circle event, such as dinner parties, work events, or even random introductions.
这个模型用来帮助你勾兑你在任何社交圈结识的女人,例如宴会,工作场合,或甚至是不经意地介绍。
3."These workers are trained to understand the risks, but that only makes it _____ heroic that they have agreed to stay and work to prevent a disaster," he said.
这些工作人员被训练以明白这些危险,但这只是使它变得更加英雄式的任务,他们都同意呆在里面工作以防止灾难。 “他说。
本期答案见下期,《吸血鬼日记》第35题目及答案:
1.He issued a statement to _____ the situation.
他发表了一项声明以澄清形势。
2.But just as companies should _____ their brands to customers, so should they hand over their products.
只有,厂商愿意把他们的品牌交给消费者,也只有,工厂交出他们的产品。
clear up; hand over
