(单词翻译:单击)
吸血鬼日记
Well, what do you mean that you can't, Bonnie? It's mine.
什么 不能还是什么意思 邦妮 那是我的
I thought you said it was damon's. Well, it is.
你之前不是说那是达蒙的吗 是的
So he's the one who really wants it back?
所以是他想要回水晶
No.Maybe. Just--Are you wearing polyester?
不 也许... 你衣服是涤纶的吗
You were really gonna pull it from my neck?
你刚才真打算从我脖子上抢走吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Matt.Just hear me out?Please?
马特 听我把话说完好吗 求你了
I was just trying to help Vicki. Uh...
我只是想帮薇姬
I went through something similar once.
我也曾和她有过相似的经历
I'm really sorry.Don't be.
实在是抱歉 不用
It's not the first time she's run off.
她又不是第一次离家出走
Turns out Vicki's just like her mother.
薇姬很像她妈妈
I can't count on either of 'em.
两个都靠不住
Thanks for trying.Where is it?
谢谢你的努力 东西在哪儿
Bonnie won't give it to me.
邦妮不给我
So rip it off her neck.
那就从她身上抢过来啊
I tried. It shocked me.
我试了 但那东西电了我
Damn it.Why does it do that?
可恶 怎么会这样呢
I need that crystal.Why are you being like this?
我需要那块水晶 你怎么这样
I'm so good to you, and I'd do anying, you know?
我那么听你的话 愿意为你做任何事
It's just some stupid necklace.No.
那只是条破项链而已 不
You are the only stupid thing here.And shallow.And useless.
你才是破东西 而且肤浅 而且没用
重点讲解
1、go through
经历,经受(尤指苦难或艰难时期)
He was going through a very difficult time.
他正处于非常艰难的时期。
South Africa was going through a period of irreversible change.
南非正在经历一场不可逆转的变革。
翻阅;翻找;整理
It was evident that someone had gone through my possessions.
显然有人翻过我的物品。
重复;例行做
Every night, they go through the same routine: he throws open the bedroom window, she closes it.
他们每天晚上都要上演这么一出戏:他打开卧室的窗户,她又把它关上。
(法律、协议等)被通过;(决定)被批准
The bill might have gone through if the economy was growing.
要是当时经济在增长的话,该法案或许也就获得通过了。
2、run off
私奔
The last thing I'm going to do is run off with some-body's husband.
我绝不可能和别人的丈夫私奔。
We could run off together, but neither of us wants to live the rest of our lives abroad.
我们可以一起私奔,但是我俩都不想在国外度过余生。
影印;复印
If you want to run off a copy sometime today, you're welcome to.
如果你今天什么时候想复印的话,欢迎你来。