(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Elena: Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Stefan: I'm ok. Sorry.
我很好。抱歉。
Elena: Maybe we should press pause.
也许我们应该慢慢来。
Stefan: Yeah, you're probably right. That was getting a bit...
是啊,也许你是对的。那有一点儿...
Elena: Yeah.
就是。
Stefan: Yeah.
就是。
Elena: How do you look in a suit?
你穿西装怎么样?
Stefan: I can pull one off.
我可以试试。
Elena: How about tomorrow night? Will you be my date to the founder's party?
明晚怎么样?你愿意做我创始人派对的晚伴吗?
Stefan: They still do that?
他们还在开派对?
Elena: Have you been before?
你以前去过吗?
Stefan: No, the Salvatores. Don't get invited anymore.
不,Salvatores族人。不会再被邀请了。
Elena: Well, this year, there's this heritage project that meant a lot to my mom. She was really involved in the founder's council, and it was her favorite party. I know it sounds really boring, but...
那么,今年有一个对我妈妈来说意义重大的遗产展示会。她真的很喜欢创始人理事会。而且这是她最喜欢的派对。我知道这听起来很乏味,但是……
Stefan: I would be honored to accompany you, Miss Gilbert.
能陪同你去我很荣幸,Gilbert小姐。
Elena: The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Salvatore.
也是我的荣幸,Salvatore先生。
Damon: No yellow. Jaundice. Go for the blue.
别穿黄的,Jaundice,试试蓝色的。
Caroline: I don't like the blue.
我不喜欢蓝色的。
Damon: Well, I do. And if I'm gonna be your date...
但是我喜欢。而且如果要我做你的晚伴……
Caroline: You cannot be my date. My mother is going to be there, and she is a very proud gun owner.
你不会是我的晚伴。我妈妈要去。而且她很骄傲,而且有枪。
Damon: I went through a lot of trouble to make sure this party wasn't cancelled. It's very important I be there. Please take me.
我为了保证这次派对不被取消做了很多牺牲,我必须得去那。请带我去。
Caroline: You should come to the founder's party with me.
你应该和我一起去创始人派对。
Damon: Not if you're wearing that dress. What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped.
除非你换上蓝色的裙子。那个叫Bella的女孩儿有什么好的?Edward脑袋肯定被门缝夹了。
Caroline: You gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
你要先读下第一本书,不然后面的故事就没有意义了。
Damon: Ah, I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.
啊,我很怀念Anne Rice。她在这方面很在行。
Caroline: How come you don't sparkle?
为什么你不会发光呢?
Damon: Because I live in the real world, where vampires burn in the sun.
因为我生活在一个吸血鬼会被太阳燃为灰烬的现实世界中。
Caroline: Yeah, but you go in the sun.
是啊,但是你靠近过太阳。
Damon: I have a ring. It protects me. Long story.
我有个戒指,它可以保护我。这是个很长的故事。
Caroline: Will these bites turn me into a vampire?
这些牙印会把我变成一个吸血鬼吗?
Damon: It's more complicated than that. You'd have to feed on my blood, then die.Then feed on a human's, whole ordeal. This book, by the way, has it all wrong.
比那复杂得多。你必须要以我的血为食,然后肉体死去,接着以人血为食,这是一个非常痛苦的过程。然而这本书却全说错了。
重点讲解
make sense
有意义
It all started to make sense.
这一切都开始变得有意义。
feed on
以……为生
He feeds on his cousin.
他靠他的表兄生活。
by the way
顺便的
By the way, what do you think about this Team?
顺便问一下,你认为这个队的水平如何?
剧情百科
![)P`%MO@5JJ%]GI`XRRHQCRN_副本.jpg](http://pic.kekenet.com/2013/0711/1741373529137.jpg)
护身戒指简介
等级要求 16 , 耐久性 5 , 重量 1。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.I try to make each song _____ for itself.
我试图让每首歌都体现出它自己的意义。
2.The crabs come closer to shore at this time of year, Child said, where they _____ the seaweed.
这些螃蟹每年这个时间,要来到这里海岸的边上,恰尔特说,它们以吃海藻为生。
3._____ , have you done anything behind my back?
顺便问一下,你在我背后做什么事吗?
本期答案见下期,《吸血鬼日记》第27题目及答案:
1.Some culture show ever decided to skip all this romantic crap and go from the“total strangers” phase straight to marriage in one_____ leap of criminal activity: kidnapping the bride.
然而,有些文化风俗决定跳过所有这些浪漫的狗屁玩意,通过犯罪行为——绑架新娘来完成从“素不相识”直接胡乱跳到结婚这一步。
2.Where he can,he stages her life as a performance, with knowing asides and a certain kind of _____ fun.
他在书里尽可能地把她的人生布成一场舞台上的表演,带有知情的旁白和某种老式的乐趣。
messed-up;old-fashioned
