(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Logan: Never smelled one this bad before.
气味真难闻 。
Agent Forbes: It tried to cover its tracks.
这是要毁尸灭迹 。
Logan: Are you sure?
你确定?
Agent Forbes: I'm positive. You only burn a corpse to try to hide cause of death, and there are no shell casings.
我相信焚尸是为了隐藏其死亡原因,附近也没有残留弹壳 。
Logan: We know who they are?
这些死者是谁?
Agent Forbes: Doc'll have to check their dental records.
法医会用死者牙齿去鉴定 。
Logan: What story should I run?
我该怎么写报告?
Agent Forbes: Drug deal gone bad. It's not too big a stretch.
走私毒贩报复 。这也不算严重扭曲事实 。
Logan: I got the Gilbert watch.
我拿到了Gilbert的怀表 。
Agent Forbes: Good.
好 。
Policeman: Found this in the bush about 10 yards away.
在10码外的地方找到了这个钱包
Agent Forbes: Vicki Donovan.
Vicki Donovan
Logan: You know her?
你认识她?
Agent Forbes: I went to high school with her mother.
她妈妈是我高中同学
Logan: Think she's one of these?
这些死者之一?
Agent Forbes: I hope not.
希望不是
Damon: Where are you Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring. Damn it. Aw, don't get blood on the couch. Please. I got you good, didn't I? Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so gonna regret this, Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it.
Stefan你在哪儿? 我被困在房子里了,我开始觉得无聊不耐烦了,我没法忍受
。把我的戒指带给我,该死 。别把血弄到沙发上 。麻烦了,我对你不错不是么? 好吧你今天会很无趣了,我很快就该为此后悔了,喝了它,快喝了它,别漏了,干的不错好姑娘,就是这样重点讲解
damn it
(俚)该死!
But damn it, I'm no idiot; you can't play fool with me.
见鬼,我可不是白痴,你糊弄不了我
。There you go
这是你们要的,那就这样吧【就这样】
There you go, trying to find fault with me.
你又来这一套,老是想找我的岔
。剧情百科
电影《毁尸灭迹》
一个阿拉斯加旅行社职员的妻子饱受图雷特综合征困扰 。他计划一次长途旅行,心想会这会对妻子有所帮助 。不过,他无法支付旅行的费用,于是他打起了那具冻僵了的尸体的主意 。他偷来尸体并假装是他很久不见的兄弟去领取保险金 。事情进展的还算顺利,直到两个职业杀手出现,寻找他们的尸体 。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Oh _____, now that 's just what I needed !
该死! 这下可好了
。2. _____ again jumping to conclusions on the slightest evidence.
你又来这一套了--仅凭一点点证据就匆忙下结论.
本期答案见下期,《吸血鬼日记》第41题目及答案:
1. _____ corporation, the most common types are proprietorship and partnership.
除了公司之外,最普通的是独资和合伙两种形式
。2.At the end of the day one must _____ oneself about religion.
一切都安顿好了,人们就得考虑宗教的事了
。apart from; decide for