(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Elena: Look at you. You look hot in your jersey.
看看你!穿运动衫真性感!
Stefan: What happened? No more cheerleader?
怎么了? 不玩啦啦队啦?
Elena: I quit. I'm a quitter.
我退出了!我是个有始无终的人!
Stefan: No, hey, you're not a quitter.You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person.You should be looking ahead.You should be starting over. Ok?I hope you don't think this is too soon or too weird, but...I, uh, I wanted you to have this.
不!嘿,你不是个有始无终的人!你失去太多东西,你不再是以前的你。你应该向前看!重新开始,好吗?我希望你别认为这会太早或是太奇怪,但是...我,呃,我想让你戴上这个!
Elena: Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
噢!天哪!这真漂亮!
Stefan: It's something that I've had forever, And, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now.I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me,For...Good luck.
我一直都珍藏着,从没想过要送人,直到今天。你戴上它我会非常开心,为我!也为求好运!
Elena: Is that rose that I smell?
这是玫瑰的味道吗?
Stefan: No, it's, uh-- it's an herb.It's nice, huh?
不!那是!呃-- 一种草药。很不错,对吧?
Elena: I love it.
我很喜欢!
Stefan: And, uh,I wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good.
还有,我想谢谢你鼓励我加入球队。感觉很不错。
Elena: We're a pair.I quit, you start.
我们是一对!我放弃,你开始!
Stefan: Right.We're a work in progress.We'll figure it out.
没错!我们在恋爱行进中。会明白的!
Caroline: And you're not in uniform because...
你没有穿制服是因为...
重点讲解
try out for
竞争;参加选拔
Try out for a play.
试演一出戏。
in progress
正在进行;在发展中
As the command executes,it describes work in progress,then outputs the results shown below.
当命令执行时,它描述正在进行的工作,然后输出如下所示的结果。
figure it out
弄明白;搞定
See if you can figure it out before I get back.
看看你们能不能在我回来之前找出答案。
剧情百科

项链的由来
那个是一块魔法水晶,原本属于Bonnie的祖先Emily,但是Damon和Emily有过一个约定,让她保护Katherine不死,Emily就借助水晶和彗星的力量把所有吸血鬼转移了,然后为了救出Katherine,Damon在第一季第四集重新拿回了水晶,但他在吸Caroline的血时,被Stefan用马鞭草麻痹,水晶掉到了地上,Caroline醒来后就当成自己的拿走了。而第七集时,Caroline又把水晶交给了Bonnie让它充当万圣节服饰的.
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Why don't you _____ the basketball team?You have nothing to lose.
你为什么不去尝试一下参加篮球队,反正你也不会有什么损失。
2.The cross-country race was discontinue dowing toa stormcoming on suddenly when the race was_____ ,and had to be rerun the next day.
越野赛在进行中突遇暴风雨而中止,只好次日重新举行。
3.Thanks for the advice, but I have to _____ myself.
谢谢你的忠告,不过我得自己来考虑这件事情。
本期答案见下期,《吸血鬼日记》第23题目及答案:
1.Sure she does.They all do .They're whatever Iwant them to be _____ .
她是,他们都是。我要他们怎么样就怎样。他们供我取用。
2.Some of the sebacteria are actually _____ you.
实际上,这些细菌有的对你是很有好处的。
3.What has this to _____ you?
这件事与你有何相干?
They're mine for the taking; good for you;do with
