(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
提示:如视频加载失败,请刷新本页重新加载~
Caroline: Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly. Can you stand straight, please? Could someone please help Tiki?
嘿!Tiki!怎么摇摇晃晃的?拜托,能不能摆直一点?谁能过去帮帮Tiki?
Bonnie: Hey! Where you been?
嘿! 你去哪儿了?
Elena: Can I ask you a question and you give me a really serious no-joke response?
我能不能问你一个问题? 你要如实回答我!
Bonnie: Of course. What is it?
当然!说吧!
Elena: The bad mojo. When you touched Stefan and you had that reaction...
你说的凶兆!你碰到Stefan时的反应...
Bonnie: You know what, forget I said that. Your little dinner party plot totally won me over.
晕!算了,当我没说!你那次晚餐聚会计划已经彻底收服我心啦!
Elena: No, Bonnie, seriously. What was it? Did you see something, Or...
不!Bonnie!真,是什么凶兆?你看见了什么还是...
Bonnie: It wasn't clear like a picture. Like today, I keep seeing those same numbers I told you about--8, 14, 22. When I touched Stefan, It was a feeling. And it vibrated through me, and it was cold and it…
又不像图像那样清晰!比如今天,我总是注意到,那天我告诉你的数字 8 14 22!碰到Stefan的时候我有种触感,冰冷地让我全身战栗,不仅如此...
Elena: And what?
什么?
Bonnie: It was death. It's what I imagine death to be like.
死亡的味道!就如我所想的死亡一样!
Elena: You scared me. What are you doing here?
吓死我了,你在这里干嘛?
Damon: I'm hiding from Caroline.
我在躲避Caroline!
Elena: And why is that?
为何要躲避她?
Damon: I needed a break. She talks more than I can listen.
她总是在我旁边碎碎念!我想缓口气!
Elena: That could be a sign.
那可能预示着什么!
Damon: Well, she's awfully young.
她真是很不成熟!
Elena: Not much younger than you are.
你也大不了她多少!
Damon: I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. I think she'd drive me crazy.
反正长远看,我觉得我们俩是没结果的!她都要把我逼疯了!
Elena: Caroline does have some really annoying traits, But we've been friends since the first grade and that means something to me.
Caroline有时候是蛮讨厌的!但是我们一年级就成朋友!所以她对我来说很重要!
Damon: Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. That's not my intention.
谨遵教诲!真抱歉让你难堪了!我不是有意的!
Elena: Yes, it is. Otherwise you wouldn't put an alternate meaning behind everything you say.
才怪呢!否则你也不会这样话中有话!
Damon: You're right. I do have other intentions, but so do you.
你说的没错!我是别有意图,但你也好不到哪里去!
Elena: Really?
是么?
Damon: I see 'em. You want me.
我看的出来!你想要我!
Elena: Excuse me?
你说什么?
Damon: I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me when you don't want to think about me. I bet you even dreamed about me. And right now...You want to kiss me.
我了解你,你对我念念不忘!你拒绝想我的时候便想到了我,我打赌你做梦都梦到过我!而现在...你还想吻我!
Elena: What the hell? I don't know what game you're trying to play with Stefan here, But I don't want to be part of it. And I don't know what happened in the past, but let's get one thing straight. I am not Katherine.
搞什么飞机?你跟Stefan在玩啥我可不知道!但请不要拖上我!不管你们过去怎么不和,你给我明白一点!我不是Katherine.
重点讲解
drive me crazy
让我疯狂
Some people's voices drive me crazy.
有些人的嗓音能把我逼疯。
be drawn to
被……吸引到
First, the concept of“you attract what you think of” is very true, and you’ll automatically be drawn to the woman of your dreams.
首先,“你想着什么,你就能吸引什么”这句话还是挺正确的,你会不自觉地被你的梦中情人吸引。
剧情百科

死神介绍
在古代人想象中,睡眠与死亡是孪生兄弟,赫西奥德认为,他们都是夜晚的孩子,都居住在冥府,他们从冥府来到地面,悄悄地走近尘世中的人。睡眠是温柔的、对人类友好的神,而死亡则是冷酷与残暴的,这主要是后来的诗人和艺术家对睡眠和死亡进一步的设想。此外,人们还以一种不太友好的方式完全把死亡与睡眠分离,他们或者把残酷的死神想象为外表非常恐怖的女神。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Sometimes they _____ ,but I still enjoy working on them.
有时候它们简直就快把我给逼疯了,但我仍然乐在其中。
2.But I can see why any clever actor would _____ play Thatcher– the woman is the ultimate drama queen,performing"femininity"when it suited her.
但我明白为什么任何聪明的演员都会被饰演撒切尔所吸引——撒切尔是终极戏剧皇后,在合适的时候表现出“女人本性”。
本期答案见下期,《吸血鬼日记》第25题目及答案:
1.I'm just going to _____ these books at the library.
我正打算去图书馆办理归还这些书的手续。
2.I feel a cold _____ .
我觉得要伤风。
check in; coming on
