神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第127期:夏洛克的遗嘱
日期:2017-01-11 11:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Sherlock... The newspapers were right all along.
夏洛克……报纸一直是对的。
I want you to tell Lestrade, I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.
我想要你告诉雷斯垂德,我想要你告诉赫德森太太,还有茉莉。
In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you... that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.
请你,告诉每一个愿意听你话的人……告诉他们,是我,出于自己的目的,捏造了莫里亚蒂。
OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up. The first time we met... the first time we met,
闭嘴,夏洛克,闭嘴。还记得我们第一次见面……我们第一次见面,
you knew all about my sister, right? Nobody could be that clever. You could.
你知道关于我姐姐的一切,记得吗?世上没人可以那么聪明。但你可以。
I researched you.
我查过你。
Before we met, I discovered everything that I could to impress you.
在我们见面前,我就竭尽所能调查过你,只为让你印象深刻。
It's a trick. Just a magic trick.
这是一个小把戏,魔术把戏。
No. All right, stop it now.
不。好吧,别说了。
神探夏洛克剧照

No. Stay exactly where you are.
别!站在那儿。
Don't move. All right.
站那儿别动。好吧。
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
好好看着我。
Please, will you do this for me? Do what?
求你,你肯帮我做这些吗?做什么?
This phone call, it's... it's my note.
这次通话,是……我的嘱咐
It's what people do, don't they?
人们总是这样做的,对么?
Leave a note?
留下遗嘱?
Leave a note when?
遗嘱……为什么?
Goodbye, John. No. Don't... Sherlock!
再见了,约翰。不,别……夏洛克!

分享到