神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第98期:绑架
日期:2016-09-30 15:54

(单词翻译:单击)

Excuse me. Sorry. Sherlock, something weird... What's going on? Kidnapping. Rufus Bruhl.
借过,对不起。夏洛克,事情有点奇怪……怎么了? 绑架,鲁夫斯·布鲁赫。
The ambassador to the US. He's in Washington, isn't he?
美国大使,他不是在华盛顿吗?
Not him, his children. Max and Claudette, age seven and nine.
不是他,是他的孩子7岁的麦克斯,和9岁的克劳蒂特。
They're at St Aldates. Posh boarding place in Surrey.
他们就读于萨里郡的圣阿尔代寄宿学校。
School broke up, the boarders went home.
学期结束,寄宿生都回家了。
A few kids remained, including those two.
只有几个孩子留在那儿,包括这两个。
The kids have vanished.
两个孩子凭空消失了。
The ambassador's asked for you personally. The Reichenbach hero.
大使亲自请求你帮助。莱辛巴赫英雄。
Isn't it great to be working with a celebrity?
替名人工作可是好处多多?
We shouldn't need to keep you for much longer. Thank you.
我们应该很快就能让您回家了。谢谢您。
神探夏洛克剧照

It's all right. Miss Mackenzie, House Mistress. Go easy.
没事了,麦肯辛小姐是学校负责人,温柔点。
Miss Mackenzie, you're in charge of pupil welfare, yet you left this place wide open last night.
麦肯辛小姐,你为学生负责,昨天晚上却任由这个地方敞开大门。
What are you, an idiot, a drunk or a criminal?! Quickly, tell me!
你到底是白痴、酒鬼还是罪犯?!快点告诉我!
All the doors and windows were properly bolted.
所有的门窗都锁好了。
No-one, not even me, went into their room last night.
没人,连我昨晚都没进去过他们的房间。
You have to believe me! I do, I just wanted you to speak quickly.
相信我! 我相信你,我只是想让你说快点!
Miss Mackenzie will need to breath into a bag now.
麦肯辛小姐需要一个呼吸袋。
Six grand a term, you'd expect them to keep the kids safe for you.
6,000块一学期的价格,你肯定希望他们能保证孩子的安全。
You said the other kids had all left on their holidays.
你说过,其他孩子都放假了。
They were the only two sleeping on this floor.
他们是这层楼上仅剩的两个孩子。

分享到