神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:计划化为泡影
日期:2016-02-04 18:08

(单词翻译:单击)

They wouldn't let us see Granddad when he was dead.

爷爷死了之后 他们不让我们见他

She's not my real aunt—I know human ash.

她不是我姨妈 我认识人的骨灰

We ran a similar project with the Germans a while back, though I believe one of our passengers didn't make the flight.

我们就是这么对付德国人的 但我想有一个乘客没赶上飞机

But that's the deceased for you.....late, in every sense of the word.

不过对死人也不好强求 迟了(又意去世了) 各种意义上都是

How is the plane going to fly?

那飞机怎么起飞?

Oh, of course, unmanned aircraft, hardly new.

当然了 无人驾驶 一点不新鲜

It doesn't fly.

它不会起飞


It will never fly.

永远不会起飞

This entire project is cancelled.

整个计划被取消

The terrorist1 cells have been informed we know about the bomb.

有人告诉恐怖分子 我们知道炸弹的事了

We can't fool them now.

现在无法欺骗他们了

We've lost everything.

我们满盘皆输

One fragment of one email, and months and years of planning - finished.

一封邮件的一个片段泄露 成年累月的计划 化为泡影

Your MOD man.

国防部那个人

That's all it takes.

就这一个原因

One lonely, naive man, desperate to show off, and a woman clever enough to make him feel special.

一个孤独天真 急于炫耀的男人 一个聪明到能让他自以为特别的女人

You should screen your defence people more carefully.

你该更严格审查你的国防人员了

I'm not talking about the MOD man, Sherlock, I'm talking about you!

我没在说国防部那人 夏洛克 我是说你

The damsel in distress.

落难弱女子

In the end, are you really so obvious?

到最后了 你还这么执迷不悟?

Because this was textbook.

简直是教科书式的经典案例

The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.

爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉

Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance.

然后给他一个难题 看他起舞

Don't be absurd!

别开玩笑了

Absurd?

开玩笑?

How quickly did you decipher that email for her?

你花了多少时间为她解读这封邮件?

Was it the full minute?

有一分钟吗?

Or were you really eager to impress?

你就真么渴望取悦她吗?

I think it was less than five seconds.

我想还不到五秒

I drove you into her path.

我把你送进了她的陷阱

分享到
重点单词
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • absurdadj. 荒唐的 n. 荒唐
  • aircraftn. 飞机
  • distressn. 痛苦,苦恼,不幸 vt. 使痛苦,使苦恼 a
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • puzzlen. 谜,难题,迷惑 vt. 使困惑,使为难 vi. 迷
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • naiveadj. 天真的,幼稚的