神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第126期:为所爱的人奋不顾身
日期:2017-01-09 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

As long as I'm alive, you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
只要我活着,你就能解救朋友,找到出路。
Well, good luck with that. No.
祝你好运。不。
Yes, sir. Thank you. Bye.
是,长官。谢谢。拜。
Hello? John. Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
喂?约翰。夏洛克,你还好吗?
Turn around and walk back the way you came. I'm coming in. Just do as I ask! Please.
转身,沿着来路回去。我已经过来了。按我说的做!求你了。
Where? Stop there. Sherlock? OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop. Oh, God.
你在哪儿?站那儿别动。夏洛克?好吧,朝上看,我在天台上。天啊。
神探夏洛克剧照

I... I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
我不能下去,所以我们只能这样说话了。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
An apology. It's all true. What?
我要道歉。都是真的。什么?
Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty.
他们所说的都是真的。是我创造了莫里亚蒂。
Why are you saying this?
为什么你要告诉我这些?
I'm a fake.
我是个骗子。

分享到