神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:看到过可怕的事情
日期:2016-04-14 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Gives them a bad sort of feeling.

说是给人感觉阴森森的

Is that hauted? That's supposed to convince me?

闹鬼的感觉? 你以为这就能说服我?

Nah, don't be stupid! Nothing like that.

别犯傻了 才不是呢

But I reckon there is something out there.

我猜那里真有东西出没

Something from Baskerville, escaped.

有东西从巴斯克维尔逃出来了

A clone? A super-dog?

克隆兽 超狗?


Maybe.

有可能啊

God knows what they've been spraying on us all these years, or putting in the water.

鬼知道他们这些年朝我们喷了什么 朝水里下了什么

I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.

我死都不会相信他们的

Is that the best you've got?

你就这么点本事?

I had a mate once who worked for the MOD.

我有个朋友在国防部工作过

One weekend we were meant to go fishing, but he never showed up.

有个周末我们说好去钓鱼 但他一直没来

Well, not till late.

好吧 很晚才露面

When he did, he was white as a sheet.

出现的时候 脸色白得像纸

I can see him now.

我现在都能看到他的脸

I've seen things today, Fletcher, he said that I never want to see again.

我今天看到点事 弗莱切 他说这辈子再也不想见到了

Terrible things.

可怕的事

He'd been sent to some secret army place.

他之前被派到一个秘密军事基地

Porton Down, maybe.

大概是波登当

Maybe Baskerville, or somewhere else.

或巴斯克维尔 或别的什么地方

In the labs there, the really secret labs, he said he'd seen terrible things.

在那些真正机密的实验室里 他说他看到过可怕的事情

Rats as big as dogs, he said.

老鼠像狗一样大 他说

And dogs, dogs the size of horses.

狗呢 狗都跟马一样高

Um, we did say fifty.

我们说好赌五十镑的

分享到
重点单词
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .