神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:超级恶棍
日期:2016-09-14 15:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Most people knock.
一般人进来前都敲门的。
But then, you're not most people, I suppose.
不过,我想你也不是一般人吧。
Kettle's just boiled.
水刚烧开。
Johann Sebastian would be appalled.
约翰·塞巴斯蒂安?巴赫会受不了的。
May I? Please.
我能坐下吗?请便。
You know when he was on his deathbed, Bach, he heard his son at the piano playing one of his... pieces.
你知道他临终的时候,巴赫,他听到他儿子在弹奏他的一首……乐曲。
The boy stopped before he got to the end. The dying man jumped out of bed, ran to the piano and finished it.
就在他闭眼之前,那孩子突然停止了弹奏。然后这将死之人从床上一跃而起,跑到钢琴前,完成了这首曲子。
Couldn't cope with an unfinished melody.
他不能忍受未完成的旋律。
Neither can you, that's why you've come.
你不也是一样,所以你才来了。
Be honest, you're a tiny bit pleased. What, with the verdict?
坦白点吧,你也不是不高兴嘛。为什么,因为判决高兴吗?
With me, back on the streets.
因为我,我又回来了。
神探夏洛克剧照

Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain.
童话都需要个超级恶棍啊。
You need me or you're nothing.
你要是没了我,也就什么都不是了。
Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring.
因为我们就像孪生子一样,我们两个,当然啦,你比较无聊。
You're on the side of the angels.
你是天使那一边的。
You got to the jury, of course.
你去找了陪审团的人,我就知道。
I got into the Tower of London, you think I can't worm my way into 12 hotel rooms?
我都能进得去伦敦塔,十二个酒店房间对我来说还不是小菜一碟吗?
Cable network. Every hotel bedroom has a personalised TV screen.
你是用了有线电视网络。每个酒店房间都有一个电视屏幕。
And every person has their pressure point.
每个人也都有自己的抗压点。
Someone that they want to protect from harm. Easy peasy.
有他们想要保护的人。这就是手到擒来的事儿。
So how are you going to do it? Burn me?
那你下一步准备怎么办?把我烧了吗?
Ah, that's the problem,
啊,就是这个问题,

分享到
重点单词
  • melodyn. 旋律,曲子,美的音乐,曲调
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • verdictn. 裁定,定论
  • unfinishedadj. 未完成的
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • juryn. 陪审团,评委会 adj. 临时用的 vt. 挑选
  • villainn. 坏人,恶根 n. 罪犯
  • wormn. 虫,蠕虫 v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出 n.
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..