神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:唯一的保命符
日期:2015-11-12 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

We should call the police.

得赶快报警

Yes.


On their way.

马上就到

For God's sake!

我的老天

Oh, shut up, it's quick.

哦 闭嘴吧 这是最快的法子了

Check the rest of the house, see how they got in.

四下检查一下屋内 看他们是从哪儿闯进来的

Well, that's the knighthood in the bag.

看哪 一个骑士头衔到手了

Oh, and that's mine.

是我的


All the photographs are on here, I presume?

我猜所有的照片都在这里吧?

I have copies, of course.

我当然都有备份存档

No, you don't.

不 你没有

You'll have permanently1 disabled any kind of uplink or connection.

你肯定彻底断开了上传功能和网络连接

Unless the contents of this phone are unique, you couldn't sell them.

这部手机里的内容独一无二 你才能卖个好价钱

Who said I'm selling?

谁说我要卖了?

Well, why would they be interested?

好吧 那他们为何感兴趣呢?

Whatever's on the phone, it's clearly not just photographs.

这里面肯定不仅仅是照片

That camera-phone is my life, Mr Holmes.

这部拍照手机是我的生命 福尔摩斯先生

I'd die before I let you take it.

你要是拿走 我就死定了

It's my protection.

它是我唯一的保命符

Sherlock!

夏洛克

It was.

现在不是了

Must have come in this way.

他们一定是从这儿进来的

Clearly.

显然

It's all right, she's just out cold.

她没事 只是昏过去了而已

Oh, God knows she's used to that.

她经常这样的

There's a back door.

这屋有个后门

Better check it, Dr Watson.

华生医生你去看看吧

Sure.

好吧

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • presumevt. 姑且认定,假定,推测,认为是理所当然 vi. 假