神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:不能信任的女人
日期:2015-11-07 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

You should always use gloves with these things, you know.
用这种东西一定要戴手套 下回记住了哟
Heaviest oil deposit is always on the first key used,
第一个按的键上总有最重的油脂残留
that's a three, but after that, the sequence is impossible to read.
是3键 但之后顺序就很难分辨了
I see it's a six digit1 code.
看来是六位密码
It can't be your birthday, no disrespect,
不可能是生日 无意冒犯
but clearly you were born in the eighty’s and eight's barely used, so...
你明显生于八零年代 但八键几乎没被碰过 所以...
I'd tell you the code right now,but you know what?
我可以现在告诉你密码 但是呢
I already have.
密码早已透露给你了

Think.
思考吧
Hands behind your head, on the floor, keep it still!
手放头后 跪下 不许动
Sorry, Sherlock
抱歉 夏洛克
Miss Adler, on the floor!
艾德勒小姐 乖乖跪下
Don't you want me on the floor, too?
难道我不需要跪下吗?
No, sir, I want you to open the safe.
不 先生 我要你把密码箱打开
American. Interesting.
美国人 有趣
Why would you care?
关你们什么事呢?
Sir, the safe, now, please.
先生 快开密码箱 谢谢
I don't know the code.
我不知道密码
We've been listening, she said she told you.
她说她已经把密码给你了 我们都听到了
If you've been listening, you'll know she didn't.
你们要是真用心听了就知道她没告诉我
I assume I missed something.
我是可能听漏了
From your reputation, I assume you didn't, Mr Holmes.
但依您的名声来说 您肯定都听进去了 福尔摩斯先生
For God sake, she's the one who knows the code, ask her!
老天 她才是设密码的人好吗 干嘛不问她
Yes, sir, she also knows the code that automatically calls the police and sets off the burglar alarm.
话是没错 但她会告诉我们那个输入后会自动报警的密码
I've learned not to trust her.
经验告诉我这女人不能信任
Mr Holmes doesn't...
福尔摩斯先生并不...
Shut up!
闭嘴!
One more word out of you, just one and I will decorate that wall with the insides of your head.
对我来说可是毫无压力
That, for me, will not be a hardship.
再多说一个字 我就让你脑浆涂墙
Mr Archer, at the count of three, shoot Dr Watson.
亚彻先生 我数到 你就送华生医生上西天
What?
什么?
I don't know the code.
我不知道密码
One.

I don't know the code.
我不知道密码
Two

She didn't tell me, I don't know it!
她没告诉我 我不知道
I'm prepared to believe you, any second now.
我随时准备相信你哦
Three

No, stop!
不 住手
Thank you, Mr Holmes. Open it, please.
谢谢 福尔摩斯先生 打开吧
Vatican cameos!
梵蒂冈雕玉
Do you mind?
你不介意吧
Not at all.
当然不
He's dead.
这人死了
Thank you. You were very observant.
谢谢 你看得真准
Observant?
你看得真准?
I'm flattered.
我深感荣幸
Don't be.
不用
Flattered?
深感荣幸?
There'll be more of them, they'll be keeping an eye on the building.
还会有他们的人过来 会监控这栋楼

分享到
重点单词
  • hardshipn. 艰难,困苦
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • sequencen. 顺序,连续,次序,序列,一系列 vt. 按顺序排好
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • automaticallyadv. 自动地,机械地
  • disrespectn. 不敬,无礼 vt. 不尊敬
  • decoratevt. 装饰,装修,授予某人奖章或其他奖状
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的