神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:大众情人
日期:2016-09-21 16:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Suddenly, I'm Mr Sex.
突然间我就成大众情人了。
If you can break any bank, what do you care about the highest bidder?
既然银行现在都是你家的了,你还在乎那点佣金吗?
I don't, I just like to watch them all competing.
我的确不在乎,我只是喜欢看他们自相残杀。
"Daddy loves me the best." Aren't ordinary people adorable?
“爸爸最爱的是我”。这些凡人可不是最可爱了嘛?
Well, you know, you've got John. I should get myself a live-in one.
呐,你也知道,你有华生嘛。那我至少也得找个同居人什么的吧。
Why are you doing all of this? It must be so funny.
你到底为了什么这么大费周章?因为好戏在后头啊。
You don't want money or power, not really.
你不是想要钱或权,你根本不缺。
What is it all for?
你到底想干什么?
I want to solve the problem.
我想解这个问题。
神探夏洛克剧照

Our problem.
我们间的问题。
The final problem.
最后的问题。
It's going to start very soon, Sherlock... the fall.
很快就要开始了,夏洛克……你会摔下来
But don't be scared, falling is just like flying, except there's a more permanent destination.
不过别害怕,摔下来感觉就像飞一样,不过结局更加确定。
Never liked riddles.
我从来都不喜欢猜谜
Learn to.
学着喜欢。
Because I owe you a fall, Sherlock.
因为我欠你这个,夏洛克。
I... owe... you.
我,欠,你。

分享到