神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第106期:天才侦探
日期:2016-11-01 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Something about Sherlock reminds her of the kidnapper. What's she said?
夏洛克身上的某些东西让她想起了绑架者。她说了什么?
Hasn't uttered another syllable. And the boy?
什么都没说。那个男孩儿呢?
No, he's unconscious. He's still in intensive care.
还在昏迷。他还在重症监护室。
look! Don't let it get to you, I always feel like screaming when you walk into a room.
听着!别当回事,每次看到你我都想尖叫。
In fact, so do most people. Come on.
事实上大多数人都是这样。来吧。
Brilliant work you did finding those kids from just a footprint, it's really amazing.
做的好,你仅凭一个脚印就找到了孩子,令人惊讶。
Thank you. Unbelievable.
谢谢你。真是难以置信。
卷福

Ah. You OK? Thinking.
啊。你没事吧?我在思考。
This is my cab, you get the next one. Why? You might talk.
我搭这辆,你坐下一辆。为什么?你会说话。
'Is this chocolate?' 'We're looking for a disused sweet factory.'
“这是巧克力吗?”“我们要找一个废弃的甜品工厂。”
'Get out!' 'Aaaargh!' Problem?
“出去!”啊!有问题吗?
This stunning evening wear set from us at London Taxi Shopping. Can you turn this off, please? '
伦敦出租购物为您奉上绝美的晚礼服珠宝。能把它关掉吗?
As you can see, the set comprises of a beautiful ... ' Can you turn this off? !
正如你所看到的,这套完美的……你能把它关掉吗?!
'Accompanied by four spangly diamond bracelets... '
“与四只闪耀的钻石手镯……”

分享到