神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:赫德森太太被美国人袭击
日期:2016-01-08 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

what's going on?

出什么事了?

Jeez, what the hell is happening?

天哪 发生什么了?

Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I am restoring balance to the universe.

赫德森太太被美国人袭击了 我在恢复宇宙的平衡

Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right?

赫德森太太 天哪 你还好吧

Jesus, what have they done to you?

天哪 他们怎么你了?

Oh, I'm just being so silly.

哦 我真傻

神探夏洛克第二季3.jpg

Take her downstairs and look after her.

扶她下楼 好好照顾她

It's all right, I'll have a look at that.

没事 我来看看

I'm fine, I'm fine.

我没事 我没事

Are you going to tell me what's going on?

你还告不告诉我 到底怎么回事?

I expect so, now go.

以后再说 现在先请离开

Lestrade?

雷斯垂德?

We've had a break-in at Baker Street.

有歹徒闯进了我贝克街的公寓

Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.

派你手下最不烦人的警官来 再派辆救护车

Oh, no, no, no, we're fine.

哦不不 我们都没事

No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.

不 是那个歹徒 他伤得挺严重的

Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...

肋骨骨折 头骨碎裂 极可能有肺穿孔

He fell out of a window.

他跌出窗口了

Oh, it stings.

噢 好疼

分享到
重点单词
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • irritatingadj. 刺激的,使愤怒的,气人的 动词irritate