神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第89期:法庭上的陈词(1)
日期:2016-09-08 18:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Smart? OK, investigative journalist. Good. Well, look at me and tell me what you see.
聪明?很好,调查记者。很好,看着我,然后告诉我你看到了什么。
If you're that skilful, you don't need an interview, you can just read what you need. No? OK, my turn.
如果你技巧熟练的话,你不需要访问了,你可以直接找到你需要的信息。找不到?好吧,到我了。
I see someone who's waiting for their first scoop so their editor will notice them.
我看到的是某人在等着她的大独家,这样她的编辑就会注意她。
You're wearing an expensive skirt that's been rehemmed twice. Only posh skirt you've got.
你穿着一件很贵的裙子,缝过两次褶边,所以是你唯一的奢侈的裙子。
Your nails, you can't afford to do them that often.
从你的指甲可以看出你不能经常去做指甲。
I see someone who's hungry. I don't see smart.
我看到的是一个很穷困潦倒的人。
I don't see smart, I don't see trustworthy. I'll give you a quote. if you like. Three little words. You repel me.
我没有看到聪明,我也没有看到值得信任。如果那你喜欢可以这样引用,三个简单的词。我厌恶你。
"A consulting criminal."
犯罪顾问。
神探夏洛克剧照

Yes. Your words. Can you expand on that answer?
是的。你的陈词,你能说的仔细点么?
James Moriarty is for hire. A tradesman? Yes.
James Moriarty是可雇佣的。一个商人?是的。
But not the sort who'd fix your heating?
但不是那种给你修暖气的?
No, the sort who'd plant a bomb or stage an assassination. But I'm sure he'd make a decent job of your boiler.
也不是那种安放炸弹或筹划暗杀。但是我很确定他可以让你炸开了锅。
Would you describe him as... Leading. What?
你会把他形容成...... 引导。什么?
Can't do that. You're leading the witness.
不能这样,你在引导证词。
He'll object and the judge'll uphold. Mr. Holmes.
他将会反对而且法官也会支持。Holmes先生。
Ask me how, HOW would I describe him?
问我怎么样,我将怎么样形容他?
What opinion have I formed of him?
我从他那得到的看法是什么?
Do they not teach you this?
他们没有教你这个么?
Mr. Holmes, we are fine without your help.
Holmes先生,没有你的帮忙我们也会处理的很好。

分享到
重点单词
  • upholdv. 支撑,赞成,鼓励
  • quoten. 引用 v. 引述,举证,报价
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • trustworthyadj. 可信赖的
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • expandv. 增加,详述,扩展,使 ... 膨胀, vi. (谈
  • scoopn. 铲子,舀取,独家新闻,一勺,穴 vt. 汲取,舀取
  • repelvt. 排斥,抵触,使反感