神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:动物基因实验
日期:2016-04-29 08:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, please, can we not do this, this time?

拜托 别再来这套了好不好?

Do what?

哪套?

You being all mysterious with your...cheekbones, and turning your coat collar up so you look cool.

你那副高深莫测的……颧骨 还把大衣领子竖起来扮酷

I don't do that.

我才没有

Yeah, you do.

我说有就有

So, the email from Kirsty. The missing luminous rabbit.

所以 科斯蒂的邮件 失踪的发光兔子

神探夏洛克第二季1.jpg

Kirsty Stapleton, whose mother specialises in genetic manipulation.

科斯蒂·斯台普吞 母亲是基因工程专家

She made her daughter's rabbit glow in the dark?

是她让女儿的兔子变成夜光的?

Probably a fluorescent gene. Removed and spliced into the specimen. Simple enough, these days.

大概是荧光基因 移植到样本身上 如今操作起来很简单了

So?

所以呢?

So we know that Dr Stapleton performs secret genetic experiments on animals.

由此可知 斯台普吞博士在用动物做秘密基因实验

The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?

问题是 她有没有用过比兔子更致命的生物?

To be fair, that is quite a wide field.

老实说 这范围也太大了

Hi.


Hi.


Come in, come in.

请进 请进

This is, er...

这可真……

Are you, um, rich?

你很...有钱吗?

Yeah.

是啊

Right.

好吧

分享到