神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:想要的东西
日期:2016-01-07 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Stop it! Stop it!

住手 住手

Sherlock!

夏洛克

Oh, Sherlock, Sherlock...

哦 夏洛克...

Don't snivel, Mrs Hudson, it'll do nothing to impede the flight of a bullet.

别哭了 赫德森太太 子弹真要出膛 眼泪也挡不住啊

What a tender world that would be.

不然世界可真是个温柔乡啊

Oh, please, Sherlock...

求你了 夏洛克...


I believe that you have something that we want, Mr Holmes.

福尔摩斯先生 你手上有我们想要的东西

Then why don't you ask for it?

那为什么不来问我要呢?

Oh, I've been asking this one, she doesn't seem to know anything.

我一直在问这个人 但看来她全不知情

But you know what I'm asking for, don't you, Mr Holmes?

但你明白我要什么吧 福尔摩斯先生

I believe I do.

我很明白

Please, help.

求你了 救我

First get rid of your boys.

先让你手下走人

Why?

为什么?

I dislike being outnumbered, it makes for too much stupid in the room.

我讨厌对方人数占优 那样房间里笨蛋就太多了

You two, go to the car.

你们俩 到车旁边去等着

Then get into the car and drive away.

进到车里 开走

Don't try to trick me, you know who I am, it doesn't work.

别指望能骗得过我 你们知道我是谁 没用的

Next, you can stop pointing that gun at me.

下一步 可以不要拿枪指着我了

So you can point a gun at me?

然后你就可以反用枪指着我了?

I'm unarmed.

我没有武器

Mind if I check?

介意我搜身吗?

Oh, I insist.

请一定仔细搜

Moron.

白痴

Oh, thank you.

谢谢你

You're all right now, you're all right.

你没事了 没事了

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • tenderadj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟
  • impedevt. 妨碍,阻止
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • dislikev. 不喜欢,厌恶 n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感