神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:关在矿井里的大狗
日期:2016-06-03 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

These records go back nearly two months.
这些记录能追溯到近两个月前
That's nice. It's good.
不错 味道好极了
Is that when you had the idea, after the TV show went out?
你就是在那时想到这主意的 电视节目播出以后?
It's me. It was me.
是我 是我
I'm sorry, Gary.
对不起 盖里
I couldn't help it.
我身不由己
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding and one thing led to another.
在卡尔的婚礼上吃了个熏肉三明治 事情就一件接一件的发生了

Nice try.
真可信啊
Look, we were just trying to give things a bit of a boost, you know?
我们只是稍微添油加醋 好吗?
Let a great big dog run wild up on the moor, it was heaven-sent.
一条大狗逃到了沼地里 天赐良机
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
就像是我们自己的尼斯湖水怪
And where do you keep it?
你们把它关在哪?
There's an old mine shaft. It's not too far.
不远的地方有一个矿井
He was all right there.
他在那本来好好的
Was?
本来?
We couldn't control the bloody thing.
我们管不住它了
It was vicious.
太凶残了

分享到