神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第77期:一定有被下药
日期:2016-06-17 18:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Are you sure you're OK?

你真的没事吗?

You look very peaky.

瞧你脸色煞白

No, I'm all right.

没事 我很好

It was the GFP gene1 from a jellyfish, in case you're interested.

想知道的话 那是水母里的绿色荧光蛋白基因

What?

什么?

In the rabbits.

兔子用的

Oh, right, yeah.

好吧

神探夏洛克第二季7.jpg

Aequorea victoria, if you really want to know.

维多利亚多管发光水母 如果你们真想知道

Why?

为什么?

Why not?

为什么不呢?

We don't ask questions like that here. It isn't done.

我们这里不问这个问题 还没有成功

It was a mix-up, anyway.

其实是搞混了

My daughter ended up with one of the lab specimens, so poor Bluebell had to go.

我女儿抱回了一只实验室样本 所以可怜的蓝铃花只能死了

Your compassion is overwhelming!

你可真有同情心

I know.

我知道

I hate myself sometimes.

我有时也恨自己

So, come on, then, you can trust me, I'm a doctor, what else have you got hidden away up here?

那好 你可以相信我 我是个医生 你们还有什么藏在这里?

Listen, if you can imagine it, someone is probably doing it somewhere.

拜托你们想象一下 别的地方肯定也有人在干这个

Of course they are.

当然有

Cloning?

克隆?

Yes,of course.

当然

Dolly the Sheep, remember?

你还记得多利羊吧?

Human cloning?

克隆人?

Why not?

怎么不行?

And what about animals? Not sheep.

或者其它动物? 不是羊

Big animals.

大的动物

Size isn't a problem. Not at all.

大小完全不是问题

The only limits are ethics and the law and both those things can be very flexible.

唯一限制就是道德和法律 二者都那么灵活

But not here, not at Baskerville.

但是巴斯克维尔没有

Jesus! Nothing there!

上帝 什么都没有

It doesn't make any sense!

没道理呀

What were you expecting to find?

你到底想找什么?

A drug, of course.It has to be a drug.

当然是药 一定有一种药

An hallucinogenic or a deliriant of some kind.

致幻剂或引起精神错乱的药

There's no trace of anything in the sugar.

糖里面并没有痕迹

Sugar?

糖?

Sugar, yes.

对 糖

A simple process of elimination.

很简单的排除法

I saw the hound, saw it as my imagination expected me to see it.

我见到猎犬 就像我想象中的一样

A genetically engineered monster.

一个基因改造的怪兽

I knew I couldn't believe my eyes, so there were seven possible reasons, the most possible being narcotics.

我知道不能相信自己的眼睛 所以有七种可能性 其中最有可能的就是麻醉药

Henry Knight, he saw it too, but you didn't, John.

亨利·奈特 他也看到了

You didn't see it.

但你没看到 约翰

We have eaten and drunk the same things since we got to Grimpen, apart from one thing.

我们到格林盆后 吃喝的都一样 除了一件事

You don't take sugar in your coffee.

你的咖啡里不加糖

I see, so?

我知道 所以?

I took it from Henry's kitchen,his sugar.

我从亨利厨房里拿了糖

It's perfectly all right.

但它完全正常

But maybe it's not a drug.

也许不是被下药了

No, it has to be a drug.

不 一定有下药

How did it get into our systems?How?

我们从哪吸收的药物 从哪?

There has to be something,something...

一定有什么事

Something...

一定有什么

Something buried deep.

隐藏在深处的事情

分享到