神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:很体贴的男朋友
日期:2015-12-12 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Look at them.

看看他们

They all care so much.

他们有那么多在意的事

Do you ever wonder if there's something wrong with us?

你怀疑过我们是否有些不对劲吗?

All lives end, all hearts are broken.

生命终有尽头 人心也都已破碎

Caring is not an advantage, Sherlock.

太在意可不是什么优点 夏洛克

This is low tar.

这是低焦油烟啊

Well, you barely knew her.

因为你和她也不太熟嘛

Merry Christmas, Mycroft.

圣诞快乐 麦克罗夫特

And a happy new year.

新年也快乐


He's on his way.

他在回去的路上了

Have you found anything?

你们找到什么了吗?

No. Did he take the cigarette?

没有 他接下那支烟了么?

Yes.


Shit!

要死

He's coming, ten minutes.

他还有十分钟到家了

There's nothing in the bedroom.

卧室里什么都没有

It looks like he's clean, we've tried all the usual places.

看来他真没藏 平常的地方我们都找了

Are you sure tonight's a danger night?

你确定今晚他有这个危险?

No, but then I never am.

不 但我也从没确定过

You have to stay with him, John.

你得留下陪他 约翰

I've got plans.

我有约了啊

No.

别去了

Mycroft?

麦克罗夫特

I am really sorry.

真抱歉

You know my friends are so wrong about you. Hmm?

我的朋友们对你的看法真是大错特错

You're a great boyfriend.

你是个很体贴的男朋友

OK, that's good.

好吧 谢谢夸奖

I always thought I was great.

我也这么觉着的

Sherlock Holmes is a very lucky man.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯很幸运

Oh, Jeanette, please.

哦 珍妮特 别这样

No, I mean it.

不 我真心的

It's heart-warming.

太令人感动了

You'll do anything for him.

你愿意为他做任何事

And he can't even tell your girlfriends apart!

而他连你的女朋友们都分不清楚

I'll do anything for you, just tell me what it is I'm not doing.

我也会为你做任何事的 告诉我我有什么没做到

Don't make me compete with Sherlock Holmes!

别逼我跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯争男人

I'll walk your dog.

我可以帮你遛狗

There, I've said it, I'll even walk your dog.

说出口了 连给你遛狗我都肯干

I don't have a dog!

我没养狗

No, because that was the last one.

对了 那是上个女朋友

Jesus!

老天爷

I'll call you.

我再打电话约你

No!

不必了

OK.

好吧

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于