神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第75期:我只需要小时
日期:2016-06-12 19:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello, brother, dear. How ARE you?

喂 亲爱的哥哥 你好吗?

Afternoon, sir.Can you turn the engine off?

下午好 先生 能关掉引擎吗?

Thank you.

谢谢

I need to see Major Barrymore as soon as we get inside.

我需要马上见白瑞摩少校

Right.

好的

Which means you'll have to start the search for the hound.

所以你去找猎犬


OK.


In the labs.

去实验室找

Stapleton's first.

先去斯台普吞那间

It could be dangerous.

可能会有危险

Oh, you know I'd love to.

哦 我可乐意了

I'd love to give you unlimite access to this place.

我巴不得让你自由出入呢

Why not?

为什么不呢?

It's a simple enough request, Major.

这要求很简单 上校

I've never heard of anything so bizarre.

我只需要小时

You're to give me 24 hours,it's what I negotiated, not a second more.

我从来没听说过如此荒唐的事 一秒也不多给

I may have to comply with this order, but I don't have to like it.

我必须执行这个命令 但我不一定要喜欢

I don't know what the hell you expect to find here, anyway.

真不知道你到底想找什么

Perhaps the truth.

也许是真相

About what?

关于什么的?

Oh, I see.

我明白了

The big coat should have told me.

看你大衣就该明白

You're one of the conspiracy lot, aren't you?

你也是那种阴谋论者吧?

Well, then, go ahead, seek them out, the monsters, the death rays,the aliens.

好呀 去把他们找出来呀 怪物 死光射线 外星人

Have you got any of those?

这里有吗?

Oh, just wondering.

我就随口一问

A couple.Crash landed here in the sixty’s.

就一对儿 六十年代在这里坠毁的

We call them Abbott and Costello.

我们叫他们阿伯特与科斯特洛(美国喜剧搭档)

Good luck, Mr Holmes.

祝你好运 福尔摩斯先生

分享到