神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:地图上的十字骷髅头
日期:2016-04-08 10:42

(单词翻译:单击)

That part doesn't change.

那部分没有变

What does?

有什么变了呢?

Oh, there's something else.

有个别的什么

It's a word.

是个词

Liberty.

自由

Liberty?

自由?

And there's another word.

还有一个词


In.

里(IN)

I. N.

里面的里(I.N.)

Liberty In. What do you think it means?

自由 里 你觉得可能是什么意思?

Sorry we couldn't do a double room for you boys.

抱歉 没有双人大床房给你们了

That's fine. We're not...

没事 我们不是...

There you go.

钱给你

Oh, ta. I'll just get your change.

谢啦 我给你找钱

Ta.

谢啦

There you go.

给你

I couldn't help noticing, on the map of the moor, a skull and crossbones?

我注意到 沼地的地图上有个十字骷髅头?

Oh, that.

哦 那个啊

Pirates?

有海盗?

Er, no. The Great Grimpen Minefield, they call it.

呃 不是 那是格林盆大雷区

Oh, right.

好吧

It's not what you think.

并不是你想的那样

It's the Baskerville testing site.

是巴斯克维尔的实验区

It's been going for 80-odd years.

已经有八十多年啦

I'm not sure anyone really knows what's there any more.

估计没人知道那里究竟有什么了

Explosives?

炸药?

Oh, not just explosives.

不仅仅是炸药哦

Break into that place and if you're lucky, you just get blown up, so they say.

闯进那地方 被炸飞还只是幸运的死法

In case you're planning a wee stroll.

以防你想进去溜个弯啥的

Ta. I'll remember.

谢了 我记下了

Aye. No, it buggers up tourism a bit, so thank God for the demon hound.

不客气 吓走了一部分游客 但还好出了恶魔猎犬

Did you see that show? The documentary?

你看了么 那个纪录片?

Quite recently, yeah.

最近看的

God bless Henry Knight and his monster from hell.

上帝保佑亨利·奈特和他的地狱怪兽

Ever seen it? The hound?

你见过么? 那只猎犬?

Me? No, no.

我? 没有没有

Fletcher has.

弗莱切看到过

He runs the walks, the monster walks for the tourists, you know. He's seen it.

他开了条怪物旅游线 你看 他见过了

That's handy for trade.

很赚钱吧

I'm just saying we've been rushed off our feet, Billy.

我们这儿都快忙死了 是吧比利

Yeah, lots of monster hunters.

嗯 怪物猎人可多了

It don't take much these days, one mention on Twitter and whoomph!

这年代消息传得忒快 推特上一发 呼啦就来了

We're out of WKD.

没有维可德鸡尾酒了

Oh, right. What with the monster and the ruddy prison, I don't know how we sleep nights.

好吧 有那么些怪兽和嗜血监狱 我都不知道晚上怎么睡的

Do you, Gary?

你呢 加里

分享到
重点单词
  • strolln. 闲逛,漫步 v. 闲逛,漫步
  • knightn. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • documentaryadj. 文献的 n. 纪录片