神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:逃亡
日期:2016-11-21 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

You know you don't have to do this. Don't try to interfere or I shall arrest you too.
你们没必要这么做。别妨碍我们,不然连你一块抓。
You done?
你满意了?
I said it. Hmm?
我说过了。嗯?
First time we met.
我们第一次见面的时候。
Don't bother. Solving crimes won't be enough. One day he'll cross the line.
不用你提醒我。破案是不够的,总有一天他会越界。
Now ask yourself, what sort of man would kidnap those kids, just so he can impress us all by finding them?
你想想,什么样的人去绑架孩子,只是为了让大家对他找到孩子的方法印象深刻?
Donovan? Sir? Got our man? Er, yes, sir.
多诺万?长官?抓到人了?呃,是的,长官。
Looked a bit of a weirdo, if you ask me.
这个人看起来挺奇怪的。
Often are, these vigilante types.
义务警员都这样。
What are you looking at?
你看什么?
Are you all right, sir?
你没事吧,长官?
Joining me? Yeah.
来陪我?对。
神探夏洛克剧照

Well, apparently it's against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.
很显然对着高级长官的脸来一拳是犯法的。
Hmm. Bit awkward this.
嗯,挺尴尬的。
Yeah! There's no-one to bail us.
对啊!没人能来保释咱们。
I was thinking more about our imminent and daring escape.
我更愿意想我们怎么勇敢的逃出去。
All units to 27. What? All units to 2 ... Aah!
调到27频道。什么?调到2……啊!
Ladies and gentlemen, will you all please get on your knees?
女士们先生们,请跪下别动!
Now would be good! Do as he says!
这下怎么样?按他说的做!
Just so you're aware, the gun is his idea, I'm just a ... you know.
你们看到了,是他拿的枪,我只是……
My hostage. Hostage, yes, that works. That works.
我的人质.人质,对,这个不错.
So what now?
现在怎么办?
Doing what Moriarty wants, becoming a fugitive. Run!
照莫里亚蒂希望的做,逃亡,跑!
Get after him, Lestrade!
追上他,雷斯垂德!

分享到