神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:追踪
日期:2016-10-24 20:38

(单词翻译:单击)

What have you got for us?
你发现什么了?
We need to find a place in the city where all five of these things intersect.
我们需要在城里找一个五种物质都有的地方。
Chalk, asphalt, brick dust, vegetation.
白垩土,沥青,砖灰,植被。
What is this? chocolate? ! I think we're looking for a disused sweet factory.
这是什么?巧克力?!我想我们在找一个废弃的甜品工厂。
We need to narrow that down. A sweet factory with asphalt? No!
我们需要缩小范围。一个有沥青的甜品工厂?不!
No, no, no. too general. Something more specific. Chalk, chalky clay. That's a far thinner band of geology.
不不不,太宽泛了。应该是更具体的东西。白垩土,白垩黏土,那是个地质薄岸。
Brick dust? Building site. Bricks from the 1950s.
砖灰?建筑工地。五十年代的砖。
神探夏洛克剧照

There's thousands of building sites in London.
伦敦有几千个建筑工地呢。
I've got people out looking.
我已经派人在找了。
So have I! Homeless network, faster than the police, far more relaxed about taking bribes.
我也是!流浪汉网络比警察办事效率高,收的贿赂也少很多。
John. Rhododendron ponticum. Matches.
约翰。彭土杜鹃花,对上了。
Addlestone. What? A mile of disused factories between the river and the park, matches everything. Right, come on. Come on!
阿德尔斯通。什么?在河和公园之间的一个废弃工厂,符合所有条件。对,快,快!
OK, you look over there. Look everywhere.
好,你去那边找。仔细找。
OK, spread out, please, spread out. Quietly, quietly!
散开,分头去找 。安静点,安静!

分享到