神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第121期:你是我最大的挑战
日期:2016-12-21 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

It's just staying.
问题还没解决。
All my life I've been searching for distractions
我这一生都在寻找挑战,
and you were the best distraction and now I don't even have you, because I've beaten you.
而你是我最大的挑战,但现在不是了,因为我打败你了。
And you know what? In the end, it was easy. It was easy.
你知道吗?到头来,都太简单了。小儿科。
Now I've got to go back to playing with the ordinary people,
现在我又得回去和普通人玩游戏了,
and it turns out you're ordinary, just like all of them.
事实证明,你很普通,就像其他人。
Ah, well. Did you almost start to wonder if I was real?
好了。你开始怀疑我的身份了吗?
Did I nearly get you? Richard Brook.
我是不是骗到你了?理查德·布鲁克。
Nobody seems to get the joke, but you do. Of course. Attaboy. Richard Brook in German is Reichenbach.
没人知道这是个玩笑,但你知道。当然。好样的。理查德·布鲁克在德语中是莱辛巴赫的意思。
神探夏洛克剧照

The case that made my name. Just trying to have some fun.
让我名声大噪的案子。只是为了好玩嘛。
Good. You got that too.
很好,那个你也懂了
Beats like digits.
敲击代表数字。
Every beat is a one, every rest is a zero. Binary code.
敲一下是1,停顿是0。二进制码。
That's why all those assassins tried to save my life.
所以那些杀手要救我的命。
It was hidden on me, hidden inside my head. A few simple lines of computer code that can break into any system.
电脑密钥就藏在我这里,藏在我的脑子里。几行简单的电脑编码就能破解任何系统。
Told all my clients, last one to Sherlock is a sissy.
我告诉所有顾客,最后才找到夏洛克的是窝囊废。
Yes, but now that it's up here, I can use it to alter all the records.
但现在在我脑子里,我能改变所有记录 。
I can kill Rich Brook and bring back Jim Moriarty.
我能抹杀理查·布鲁克,复活吉姆·莫里亚蒂。

分享到