神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:是时候抓这只鬼了
日期:2016-06-16 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

It's here.

它在这儿

It's in here with me.

和我在一起

Where are you?

你在哪?

Get me out, Sherlock, you've got to get me out.

救我出去 夏洛克 你得救我出去

The big lab,the first lab that we saw.

大实验室 我们见到的第一个

John... John?

约翰…… 约翰?

Now, Sherlock! Please!

快点 夏洛克 求你了

神探夏洛克第二季6.jpg

All right, I'll find you.

好的 我会来找你

Keep talking.

继续说话

I can't, it'll hear me.

我不能 它能听见我

Keep talking.

继续说话

What are you seeing?

你看见什么?

John?

约翰?

Yes, I'm here.

我在这儿

What can you see?

你看见什么?

I don't know. I don't know, but I can hear it now.

我不知道 可是我听得到它

Did you hear that?

你能听到吗?

Stay calm, stay calm.

镇定

Can you see it?

你看的到它吗?

Can you see it?

你能看见吗?

No, I can't.

不 我看不见

I can see it.

我看见了

I can see it.

我看见了

It's here.

它在这里

Are you all right? John?

你还好吗 约翰?

Jesus Christ! It was the hound!

上帝啊 是猎犬

Sherlock, it was here, I swear it, Sherlock, it must, it must...

夏洛克 它刚才在这里 我发誓它一定……

Did-did you see it?

你看见了吗?

You must have!

一定看见了

It's all right, it's OK now.

好了 现在没事了

it's not. it's not ok!

没有 问题大了

I saw it, I was wrong!

我见到了 我错了

Hm, well, let's not jump to conclusions.

好吧 别急着下结论

What?

什么?

What did you see?

你看到什么?

I told you, I saw the hound?

我说了 我看到猎犬了

Huge, red eyes? Glowing? No

巨大 红眼睛? 通体发光? 不是

What?

什么?

I made up the bit about glowing.

通体发光是我编的

You saw what you expected to see because I told you.

你看到了我告诉你的东西

You have been drugged.we have all been drugged.

你被下药了 我们都被下药了

Drugged?

下药?

Can you walk?

你能走路吗?

Of course I can walk.

当然可以

Come on, then.

走吧

It's time to lay this ghost.

是时候抓这只鬼了

Oh, back again?

回来了哈

What's on your mind this time?

这回又想到什么了?

Murder, Dr Stapleton.

谋杀 斯台普吞博士

Refined, cold-blooded murder.

深思熟虑的 冷血谋杀

Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell, or shall I?

蓝铃花的下场你来告诉小科斯蒂 还是我来?

OK. What do you want?

好吧 你想要什么?

Can I borrow your microscope?

可以借你的显微镜吗?

分享到