神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第78期:夏洛克的思维宫殿
日期:2016-06-20 19:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Get out.

出去

What?

什么?

Get out, I needto go to my mind palace.

出去 我得进入我的思维宫殿

Your what?

你的什么?

He's not going to be doing muchtalkingfor a while,we may as well go.

他一段时间之内不会说话 我们还是走吧

神探夏洛克第二季8.jpg

His what?

他的什么?

Oh, hismind palace.

他的思维宫殿

It's a memory technique, a sortof mental map.

是一种记忆方法 精神世界的地图

You plot a map with a location,it doesn't haveto be areal place.

给一个场所画块地图 不需要真有空间

You deposit memories there.

然后把记忆储存在里面

Theoretically, you never forgetanything.

理论上 你不会忘掉任何事

All youdo is find yourway back to it.

只需按图找回去

So thisimaginary location could be anything, ahouse or a street?

随便想象什么场所 比如房子 或一条街?

Yeah.


But he said "palace", he said it was a palace?

但他说宫殿 是个宫殿?

Yeah, well, he would, wouldn't he?

是啊 挺配他的是吗?

Oh my god.

上帝啊

Oh my god,oh mygod,I'msorry,I'm so sorry.

上帝啊 上帝啊 对不起 真对不起

分享到