神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:关于艾琳艾德勒
日期:2016-03-04 08:37

(单词翻译:单击)

It was definitely her?

确定是她吗?

She's done this before.

她以前也假死过

I was thorough this time.

我这次很确定

It would take Sherlock Holmes to fool me, and I don't think he was on hand, do you?

除非夏洛克才能骗过我 我不觉得是他安排的 你觉得呢?

So...

所以

What shall we tell Sherlock?

那我们怎么告诉夏洛克?

Clearly you've got news.

显然你有消息要说


If it's about the Leeds triple murder, it was the gardener.

如果是利兹发生的三重谋杀案 是园丁

Did nobody notice the earring?

没人注意耳环吗?

Hi.


Er no, it's, um...it's about Irene Adler.

不 是关于艾琳·艾德勒

Well?

什么?

Something happened? Has she come back?

发生什么事了 她回来了吗?

No, she's...I bumped into Mycroft downstairs, he had to take a call.

不是 她... 我在楼下碰到了麦克罗夫特 他在接电话

Is she back in London?

她回伦敦了吗?

No...

没有

She's, er...

她在...

She's in America.

她在美国

America?

美国?

Got herself on a witness protection scheme, apparently.

加入了美国证人保护计划

Don't know how she swung it, but...well, you know.

不知道她怎么挤进去的 不过 你明白的

I know what?

明白什么?

You won't be able to see her again.

你再也无法见到她了

Why would I want to see her again?

我为什么想再见到她?

Didn't say you did.

没说过你想呀

Is that her file?

这是她的档案?

Yes, I was going to take it back to Mycroft.

是的 我正要带回给麦克罗夫特

Do you want to...

你是不是想要...

No.


分享到
重点单词
  • thoroughadj. 彻底的,完全的,详尽的,精心的
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历
  • earringn. 耳环,耳饰