神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第118期:最危险的罪犯
日期:2016-12-13 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

John... So how does it work, your relationship? Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim?
约翰……那你和他是怎么交往上的?你们时不时地去喝个咖啡吗,你和吉姆?
Your own brother and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac.
那是你的亲弟弟啊,你却把他的一切都抖落给了那个疯子。
I never intend... I never dreamt...
我从没打算……从没想过……
This... this is what you were trying to tell me, isn't it?
这…这就是你想要告诉我的,对吗?
"Watch his back because I've made a mistake."
“看着他点,因为我犯了个错”。
How did you meet him?
你跟他怎么会面的?
People like him, we know about them, we watch them.
像他这样的人,我们了解他们,监视他们。
But James Moriarty...
但詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂……
the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,
有史以来最危险的罪犯,
神探夏洛克剧照

and, in his pocket, the ultimate weapon.
他的口袋里装的,是终极武器。
The key code. A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.
电脑密钥。几行能打开任何门的电脑编码。
And you abducted him to try and find the key code?
你们抓他就是想要找到电脑密钥?
Interrogated him for weeks.
盘问了几星期。
And? He wouldn't play along.
然后?他不肯合作。
He just sat there staring into the darkness.
就坐在那里看向黑暗。
The only thing that made him open up...
唯一让他开口的……
I could get him to talk, just a little.
为了让他开口,只好说了一些。
But... In return you had to offer him Sherlock's life story.
但……作为交换,你告诉他夏洛克的底细。

分享到