神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:与弗兰克博士的对话
日期:2016-04-28 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)

I had the honour of meeting Mr Holmes at the WHO conference in... Brussels, was it?

我有幸在世界卫生组织会议上见过福尔摩斯先生 在……布鲁塞尔对吗?

Vienna.

维也纳

Vienna, that's it.

维也纳 没错

This is Mr Mycroft Holmes, Major.

这位是麦克罗夫特·福尔摩斯先生 少校

There's obviously been a mistake.

显然出了点误会

On your head be it, Dr Frankland.

有问题唯你是问 弗兰克兰博士

I'll show them out, Corporal.

我来送客 下士


Very well, sir.

好的 长官

Thank you.

谢谢

This is about Henry Knight1, isn't it?

是亨利·奈特的事 对吗?

I thought so.

我猜到就是

I knew he wanted help, but I didn't realise he was going to contact Sherlock Holmes!

我知道他想帮忙 可没想到他会去找夏洛克·福尔摩斯

Oh, don't worry, I know who you really are.

别紧张 我知道你们是谁

I'm never off your website.

网站我整天在刷呢

I thought you'd be wearing the hat.

还以为你会戴那顶帽子

That wasn't my hat.

那不是我的帽子

I hardly recognise him without the hat.

不戴帽子我都认不出他了

It wasn't my hat.

那不是我的帽子

I love the blog, too, Dr Watson.

我也喜欢你的博客 华生医生

Oh, cheers.

哦 谢啦

The pink thing.

粉色那篇

And that one about the aluminium crutch.

还有铝拐杖的故事

Yes. You know Henry Knight?

对 你认识亨利·奈特?

Well, I knew his dad better.

嗯 跟他爸比较熟

He had all sorts of mad theories about this place.

他总对这里疑神疑鬼 发表各种奇谈怪论

Still, he was a good friend.

不过我们一直是好朋友

Listen, I can't really talk now.

听着 这不是说话的时候

Here's my cell number.

留我的手机号

If I can help with Henry, give me a call.

如果能帮上亨利 尽管给我打电话

I never did ask, Dr Frankland, what exactly is it that you do here?

我还没问 弗兰克兰博士 你在这里具体做什么?

Ah, Mr Holmes, I would love to tell you, but then, of course, I'd have to kill you.

啊 福尔摩斯先生 我很乐意告诉你 不过然后呢 我就得杀了你

That would be tremendously ambitious of you.

大言不惭啊

Tell me about Dr Stapleton.

给我讲讲斯台普吞博士

I never speak ill of a colleague.

我从不说同事的坏话

But you'd speak well of one, which you're clearly omitting to do.

好话也行 你也忘说了

I do seem to be, don't I?

唉 看来我疏忽了

I'll be in touch.

回头再联系

Any time.

随时恭候

So?

所以呢?

So?

怎样?

What was all that about the rabbit?

兔子到底怎么回事?

分享到
重点单词
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • knightn. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位
  • colleaguen. 同事
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • ambitiousadj. 有雄心的,有抱负的,野心勃勃的