神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第97期:俄罗斯杀手
日期:2016-09-26 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
打扰了,请问迈克罗夫特·福尔摩斯在吗?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
请问他在这边吗?
Can you not hear me?
你难道听不见我说话吗?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
好吧,有人知道吗?
Anyone at all know...
有人知道……
where Mycroft Holmes is, I've been asked to meet him here?
迈克罗夫特·福尔摩斯在哪?我是他约来的。
No takers, right.
没人理我,好吧。
Am I invisible, can you actually see me?
难道我是空气?你们看得见我吧?
Ah, thanks, gents.
谢天谢地,先生们。
Well, it's a great location. Jubilee line's handy. John... What's it got to do with me? Dyachenko. Ludmila.
好吧,地段不错。就在朱庇利地铁线旁。约翰……跟我有什么关系?蒂尔申科。卢迪米拉。
Oh... Actually, I think I have seen her. Russian killer. She's taken the flat opposite. OK.
噢……说实话我好像见过她。俄罗斯杀手。她在对面租了套公寓。好吧。
I'm sensing a pattern here. In fact, four top international assassins relocate to within spitting distance of 221b.
我开始总结出规律了。事实上,4个国际顶尖的职业杀手搬到了221B附近。
Anything you'd care to share with me?
你有什么想和我说的吗?
I'm moving? It's not hard to guess the common denominator, is it?
我应该搬家?不难猜出这些人的共同点吧?
You think this is Moriarty?
你认为莫里亚蒂是幕后主使?
He promised Sherlock he'd come back.
他向夏洛克保证过,他会回来的。
If this was Moriarty, we'd be dead already. If not Moriarty, then who?
如果是莫里亚蒂,那我们早就死了。如果不是莫里亚蒂,那又是谁?
卷福

Why don't you talk to Sherlock, if you're so concerned about him?
既然你这么担心,你干嘛不直接和夏洛克谈谈?
Oh, God, don't tell me.
噢,算了,不用说了。
Too much history between us, John.
我们之间有很多问题,约翰。
Old scores, resentments. Nicked all his Smurfs, Broke his Action Man? (Finished.)
宿怨未了。你是弄坏了他的蓝精灵,还是摔坏了他的机器人?完事儿
We both know what's coming, John.
我们都知道面对着什么,约翰.
Moriarty is obsessed, he's sworn to destroy his only rival.
莫里亚蒂已经走火入魔了,他发誓要毁灭他唯一的对手。
So you want me to watch out for your brother because he won't accept your help?
你弟弟不会接受你的帮助,所以你想让我替你照顾他?
If it's not too much trouble.
如果不麻烦的话。

分享到